I don't know how much story words can tell.
There's constant music playing in my head -
an orchestra of faith, a conductor of none.
I don't remember the tune.... I didn't write the lyrics.
This song belongs to no one.
Contemplation is no sin, and neither is compromise.
It is you, it is I, and no one else will ever know.
I'll stop trying to make sense of a melody left unwritten.
But I will not fall apart.
Let's start over.
Horreee!
:)
There's constant music playing in my head -
an orchestra of faith, a conductor of none.
I don't remember the tune.... I didn't write the lyrics.
This song belongs to no one.
Contemplation is no sin, and neither is compromise.
It is you, it is I, and no one else will ever know.
I'll stop trying to make sense of a melody left unwritten.
But I will not fall apart.
Let's start over.
Horreee!
:)
Comments