I used to go to the lake at night,
watched billions of sparkling stars and admiring the orion up there.
And I also love staring at the clouds during the day.
Have you ever heard of the Orion Constellation?
I just read about it.
It's very beautiful and it can be spotted by naked eyes,
and even better, they're visible throughout the world.
Well, I do.
... but maybe,
it weren't just the clouds nor the stars.
It's the sky.
Yes. It's the sky that captured me.
The humongous sky that is.
Stars and clouds are the sugar coating.
It made me think (again),
what if we're just a Who and this earth is a Who Ville,
like the movie, Horton Hears a Who.
Interesting, interesting....
Anyhow,
It's me and my mind on Friday night.
Waiting for my beau to come home from work.
Thank you, God
for creating the sky, the stars, and the clouds.
Andai saja aku ini seorang peri,
punya sayap mungil yg indah..
kukan terbang... melayang di awan
Comments