Skip to main content

2009 - 2010

Things on my 2009 list that has been accomplished:
  • Baby S.
  • Negia Satay was launched on October 13, 2009
  • Meng-umroh-kan mami ke Hongkong
  • Several holiday trips abroad and Bali
  • Target amount of savings met the target.
  • Drawings of the new house for enlargement and renovation
Things that hasn't been accomplished:
  • Bangkok trip
  • PR
2010 Wishlist:
  • Baby S comes out safe, physically, mentally, spiritually perfect... ga kurang apa2, sehat, cakep, pinter, semua organ befungsi sempurna, all 5 senses function perfectly.
  • Breastfeed for at least 6 months
  • Enjoy baby and the new family life thoroughly
  • Get our Australian PR and/or apply for Canada's - Tetep berjuang!
  • New big car - SUV / MPV or any 7 seater.
  • House renovation will be done before baby S. arrival
  • Throw a big makan2 for parents 34th anniversary 'party'
  • Of course, target savings juga kudu increase dong.
  • Negia Sate Nusantara tambah sukses - kali bisa buka cabang.
Now, that leads me into another thought.

Kerjaan gimana ya?
berenti beneran nih??? When's the right time?
As much as I want to quit (cape with all the dramas), tapi ada rasa 'sayang' juga.
(and OBVIOUSLY BUKAN gara2 si rambut)

Musti ngobrol2 sama si mama.
Gimana rasanya jadi totally dependant to your spouse?
Well, I won't be totally dependant sih, secara ada Negia sekarang..
and udah disuruh take over saham2nya Andi..

but still,
pengen liat sudut pandang orang yg bener2 100% tergantung for many many years to the spouse.
I know it's not a bad thing at all,
I just wanna know their mindset.
Secara I grew up with a working mom...

Im not worry about the finance,
it's just that.... ngapain aja ya dirumah?
Soalnya selama ini kalo gw dirumah kan cuma plentat plentot nonton tv searian.
Maen game and internetan.

Secara nih ya.... pengennya berenti tuh sebelon perut gede2 amat.
Naah, kan baby belon kuar tuh.
Trus gw ngapain di rumah??

Gw takut bego!!
cuma plentat plentot nonton tivi.
Walo to be honest, I enjoy it sih.
Tapi si papi ama mami apa ga enek ya liat gw nonton tv mulu???

Secara THI baru mulai di renov mungkin pertengahan januari or even awal feb.
Papa bilang it takes abt 4 months renovnya.
Jadi rasanya by the time gw berenti, masi di buaran.

Paling mulai jam 4 bikin bumbu sate,
(yes! bukan nyokap lagi yg ngaduk)
tapi itu juga kan 2 hari sekali...
trus sepagian sesiangan ngapain dong??
kalo pas hari ga bikin bumbu sate ngapain?

Jadi belum kebayang nantinya gimana.

Kapan ya berenti??
kapan? kapan? kapaaan?
kapan dooonggg??? aaaah... bingung..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bucket List

Yep. Been hearing a lot about people dropped dead suddenly. Mulai dari si Adjie Masaid, babenya si Joshua, then just now Emma's friend juga Dadaism died of heart attack. She was 29 years old, just got ,arrayed last October. Life is so fragile. That's why I really hate Andi each time I have to remind him over and over again about healthy lifestyle. Anyway, decided to make a bucket list for myself. 1. Back to NZ 2. Sky dive 3. Vacation to Russia 4. Having more than enough funds for Onya to pursue her degree in England, Oxford University preferably :) 5. Ngeliat Andi punya bodi keren 6. Buying a house for my parents 7. Karet tengsin dijual Hmmm....... Belon kepikiran yg lawn. Nanti di update lg deh

Lavender and Butterfly

My very first (and probably my last) tattoo. Why lavender ?  Because I love the smell.  I love the colour.  Lavender is pretty much the only plant that stays alive in my garden. It thrives in pretty much any weather with very little care. It lives with a big bunch of other lavenders but it can also lives on its own little bundle. It shows strength, and grace. Butterfly means beauty. Not just superficial beauty... but beauty after a storm. Beauty that was earned.  Like, after it went through struggles from a cocoon. Plus, you see butterfly (normally) in a great weather. Adds the beauty to the surroundings, like a balance in the universe.  Psalm 23:6 , is what I really resonate in my life.  That no matter what, no matter where, no matter how many bad decisions I’ve made.... God’s goodness and mercy is always with me. That I’m okay. That the God who made the universe loves me still.  That regardless how fucked up I am, His goodness and mercy is always wi...

A Wife's Heart

Postingan kali ini buat Andi. Feel so blessed beyond words punya suami kaya beliau. Walo banyak rese n nyebelinnya juga. He works really hard. I mean REALLY hard. I know I've complained about him being too busy, but lately he changed. Yes, dia masih sibuk banget di kantor. Yes, dia masih suka 'nyetrap' gw di mobil suru tunggu. Tapi I know that family is his top priority. The house is almost done. Andi spent hours last Sat and Sun buat bebersih rumah. Gw ga boleh ikut. "masih debuan banget" - gitu katanya. He knows Im allergic to dust and frankly, what can a pregnant woman possibly do? Ga mungkin juga kan gw ngangkat2 furniture. Naek tangga aja suka engap. Dapet laporan dari Otoy, Andi ngangkat2 barang ampe mukanya merah, ampe kringetan ngeces2... Gw tau dia pasti cape banget. Tapi begitu pulang he brought nothing but his big, warm smile. "Udah. Nanti gw sekali lagi kesana, finalize bersih2 - then you can come. Tuh gw beliin kelapa, mau diminum sekarang ga?...