What's her problem si sebenernya??? First of, she called Andi and instead of bilang 'congrats' dia bilang "eh, kendi hamil ya? Jangan berenti kerja, sayang kan... Lagian dia pulang tenggo mulu"
Then a couple of days ago she texted me, bilang "tekdung tekdung tralala... Jadi resign?" i mean, WTF??!? And go on "jgn berenti, ngapain bengong2 dirumah"
Eh! Sapa bilang gw mo bengong2? And mind you, I dont mind advices.... But coming from you, I know it's not advice. Itu cuma ungkapan kesirikan aje.
And woman... Honestly, you have NOT earn your place to give me any 'advice'.
When was the last time we spoke to each other? When was the last time we met? when was the last time we even texted each other ha??.... It's been too long I cant even (bother) to remember!! A year ago, maybe more?
Truth is, if u cant say anything nice(r), might as well dont say anything.
Geez, it HAS to be a reason why I tell people across the globe but NOT you abt my pregnancy. Simply because... Hey, sorry to say... but you're not significant to me.
A simple 'congrats' will go a long way, that may bring my respect back. Just be genuine lar. If u no like me, u either stay away from me, or u tell me in my face.
Eh woman! Stop petronizing me can or not aarr? I tell you aar, just becoz ur husband is not allowing u to quit work, doesn't mean every housewife is useless.
Aiyooo, too bad lar if u cannot enjoy work. Too bad lar if the only reason u're still working is becoz u scared of ur husband.
Yaaa... Sori2 aja brur, I DO NOT want anak gw melek mata sampe tidur malem ngeliatin muka pembantu terus!!
And what's ur problem?? Why did u go around telling people that Im such a snob by not replying ur text??
Halllloooo!!! I replied ur text yee... We texted each other back and forth a couple of days ago. Masi ada nih sms nya! Maksud lu apa ya wahai perempuan?
Aiyoo... Your inferiority is getting annoying lar woman.
Leave me alone can or not arr?
Can arr? Can arr?
Bitter si kaga, tapi sebel aja ko dia cari gara2 mulu ya ama gua?
Sent from my iPhone
Comments