Guess what?
Last Friday found out that I have a little "us" growing inside me.
Found it out through a test pack.
Wasn't really sure about it.
In fact, for the last 2 weeks, I was soooo sure that my period was coming.
My body tells me so precisely when my period is coming.
... but not this time.
I kept getting the feeling that it was about to come anytime.
... but I waited, and waited, and waited... nothing came out.
So out of curiousity, I took the test.
and almost fainted in joy, excitement, confussion when I saw two stripes on it.
Didn't tell Andi til evening.
He was so excited.
He jumped around, and ran around the entire room with a loud noise.
Then went to see my Obgyn the next day.
He confirmed that our little one is inside. Saw the heartbeats. :)
I am breaking taboo by breaching 'the vow of silence before you hit four months'.
Currently 5 weeks old.
I can officially lay claim to the greatest joy of being a pregnant woman:
'I AM QUEEN and THOU SHALL ALWAYS DO MY BIDDING – MUAHAHAHHA'
Last Friday found out that I have a little "us" growing inside me.
Found it out through a test pack.
Wasn't really sure about it.
In fact, for the last 2 weeks, I was soooo sure that my period was coming.
My body tells me so precisely when my period is coming.
... but not this time.
I kept getting the feeling that it was about to come anytime.
... but I waited, and waited, and waited... nothing came out.
So out of curiousity, I took the test.
and almost fainted in joy, excitement, confussion when I saw two stripes on it.
Didn't tell Andi til evening.
He was so excited.
He jumped around, and ran around the entire room with a loud noise.
Then went to see my Obgyn the next day.
He confirmed that our little one is inside. Saw the heartbeats. :)
I am breaking taboo by breaching 'the vow of silence before you hit four months'.
Currently 5 weeks old.
I can officially lay claim to the greatest joy of being a pregnant woman:
'I AM QUEEN and THOU SHALL ALWAYS DO MY BIDDING – MUAHAHAHHA'
Comments