Apalah ini...
kenapa ati rasanya fragile banget 3 hari ini?
Denger lagu, mewek.
Padahal lagunya gedombrengan.
Denger suara aer dari kolam ikan, mewek.
Ngeliatin si Pippy tidur kayanya tenaaang banget, mewek.
Dear Heart,
Would you just hang on a little longer, please?
It's gonna get better.
I dont know what's going on, to be honest.
So please bear with me.
You and I, we're gonna make it.
Make it to what, you say?
I dont know.
I dont know why I feel like you've been crushed.
Im picking up the pieces, and I'll try to patch it back together.
You'll be aaight.
You and I, we dont understand lots of things.
... but you've got me, and I've got you.
Ah. Can I say that I hate life lately?
Can I say that I hate me?
Can I say that I think... my wings are broken?
I no longer fly.
Maybe, this is just temporary.
Maybe life has been in a fast lane, and now it's time to slow down.
Maybe this is a pitstop.
It may stop me for a while... but it's necessary.
I can't shake my mind off MS.
This is weird.
I hope life will bear with me for a little longer.
Im trying really hard.
Trust me.
kenapa ati rasanya fragile banget 3 hari ini?
Denger lagu, mewek.
Padahal lagunya gedombrengan.
Denger suara aer dari kolam ikan, mewek.
Ngeliatin si Pippy tidur kayanya tenaaang banget, mewek.
Dear Heart,
Would you just hang on a little longer, please?
It's gonna get better.
I dont know what's going on, to be honest.
So please bear with me.
You and I, we're gonna make it.
Make it to what, you say?
I dont know.
I dont know why I feel like you've been crushed.
Im picking up the pieces, and I'll try to patch it back together.
You'll be aaight.
You and I, we dont understand lots of things.
... but you've got me, and I've got you.
Ah. Can I say that I hate life lately?
Can I say that I hate me?
Can I say that I think... my wings are broken?
I no longer fly.
Maybe, this is just temporary.
Maybe life has been in a fast lane, and now it's time to slow down.
Maybe this is a pitstop.
It may stop me for a while... but it's necessary.
I can't shake my mind off MS.
This is weird.
I hope life will bear with me for a little longer.
Im trying really hard.
Trust me.
Comments