I got so emotional today.
I suddenly remember MS, and eventhough I wasn’t that close to him but we hang out for awhile.
He had the most genuine smile, he had the biggest heart.
He was one of the finest young men I’ve ever known.
Love God, love his family, great at academic, great musician, great career....
He had the world at the palm of his hands.
I cried a lot today.
I remember him.
I. Remember.
If anyone can make a difference in this world, I believed it was gonna be him.
God took him so soon.
Too soon. Just 32 yo when his life just began.
Soooo many scumbags in this world, yet God chose to call him home.
I dont understand and I may never will.
MS, if you’re reading this from heaven.... know that I remember you.
I dont know why today is especially hard.
We weren’t even that close.
You’ve inspired me.
Til the end, you hang on to your faith.
Rest easy. Til we meet again one day.
I suddenly remember MS, and eventhough I wasn’t that close to him but we hang out for awhile.
He had the most genuine smile, he had the biggest heart.
He was one of the finest young men I’ve ever known.
Love God, love his family, great at academic, great musician, great career....
He had the world at the palm of his hands.
I cried a lot today.
I remember him.
I. Remember.
If anyone can make a difference in this world, I believed it was gonna be him.
God took him so soon.
Too soon. Just 32 yo when his life just began.
Soooo many scumbags in this world, yet God chose to call him home.
I dont understand and I may never will.
MS, if you’re reading this from heaven.... know that I remember you.
I dont know why today is especially hard.
We weren’t even that close.
You’ve inspired me.
Til the end, you hang on to your faith.
Rest easy. Til we meet again one day.
Comments