Another Off Day
Masi lemes n belon bole masuk kerja ama mami.
Feel a bit guilty for not going to work,
but then again, I know that gw cukup bertanggung jawab.
Im not neglecting anything kok.
Kemaren ada Lord of the Ring di Cinemax.
Gw benciiii banget ama tu felem.
I reckon it's dodgy.
Gw kebeneran aja liat for few seconds, pas ada one line kayak gini:
I'm glad I'm with you, Samwise Gamgee... here, at the end of all things.
~ Frodo, in Return of the King
I reckon those lines were good.
Someday, I'll stand and tell each and everyone of you those lines.
Someday. Ya ya... pasti!
Kalo dipikir2 dulu life was so much simpler ya.
The good old days when textbooks had all the answers to my questions and all the solutions to my problems.
Hehehe.... tapi yaah... begitulah namana idup.
Ya sulala, saya mau mandi.
lalaa
Engkau Tuhan yg sudah memulai pekerjaan yg baik dalam hidup kami,
.... Engkau juga Tuhan yg akan menyelesaikannya dengan sempurna.
-Franky Sihombing.
Masi lemes n belon bole masuk kerja ama mami.
Feel a bit guilty for not going to work,
but then again, I know that gw cukup bertanggung jawab.
Im not neglecting anything kok.
Kemaren ada Lord of the Ring di Cinemax.
Gw benciiii banget ama tu felem.
I reckon it's dodgy.
Gw kebeneran aja liat for few seconds, pas ada one line kayak gini:
I'm glad I'm with you, Samwise Gamgee... here, at the end of all things.
~ Frodo, in Return of the King
I reckon those lines were good.
Someday, I'll stand and tell each and everyone of you those lines.
Someday. Ya ya... pasti!
Kalo dipikir2 dulu life was so much simpler ya.
The good old days when textbooks had all the answers to my questions and all the solutions to my problems.
Hehehe.... tapi yaah... begitulah namana idup.
Ya sulala, saya mau mandi.
lalaa
Engkau Tuhan yg sudah memulai pekerjaan yg baik dalam hidup kami,
.... Engkau juga Tuhan yg akan menyelesaikannya dengan sempurna.
-Franky Sihombing.
Comments