DON MOEN
Watched Don Moen’s concert. I had a blast!!
I ‘grew up’ spritually with his songs.
I learn how to lift my hands up with his songs.
He inspires me.
He’s my all time favourite!In person, he’s just like what I thought he’d be.
Ooom Don, I love youuuu!! Kekekekeke
Yg gw sukkaa dari lagu2nya Don, lagu2nya tuh “manusia” banget.
For instance, lagu I will sing… I know lots of people can relate with that.
Sometimes you feel that God is waaay out of your league, sometimes you feel numb.
… sometimes you forgot how it feels like to be in God’s presence.
Lagu Be Magnified, I offer my life, God will make a way..
All those are real _expression.
Human expression, ga sok2 nge-roh.
Konsernya ruammmeee booook!
Untung gw dateng pagian, jadi bisa pas nempel didepan pintu n get a good spot.
Walo agak dorong2an n sikut2an, tapi tetep aje.
… and you know wat? His son Michael is darn gorgeous!!! Huehugeuag
Beach boy kinda type. Auuuww.. Mauuuu hugegueguaheu
Pokoke konsernya worth my Rp. 75,000.
Big time!
Watched Don Moen’s concert. I had a blast!!
I ‘grew up’ spritually with his songs.
I learn how to lift my hands up with his songs.
He inspires me.
He’s my all time favourite!In person, he’s just like what I thought he’d be.
Ooom Don, I love youuuu!! Kekekekeke
Yg gw sukkaa dari lagu2nya Don, lagu2nya tuh “manusia” banget.
For instance, lagu I will sing… I know lots of people can relate with that.
Sometimes you feel that God is waaay out of your league, sometimes you feel numb.
… sometimes you forgot how it feels like to be in God’s presence.
Lagu Be Magnified, I offer my life, God will make a way..
All those are real _expression.
Human expression, ga sok2 nge-roh.
Konsernya ruammmeee booook!
Untung gw dateng pagian, jadi bisa pas nempel didepan pintu n get a good spot.
Walo agak dorong2an n sikut2an, tapi tetep aje.
… and you know wat? His son Michael is darn gorgeous!!! Huehugeuag
Beach boy kinda type. Auuuww.. Mauuuu hugegueguaheu
Pokoke konsernya worth my Rp. 75,000.
Big time!
Comments