Skip to main content
Saturday, 29 July 2006

Outdoor photo time.
Woke up as early as 5.50 am, washed up then went straight to Kopaka.
Dandan.

Didn’t like the make up, it was a bit too heavy on the eyes.. esp my right eyes.
I looked like Im on doped, and I actually felt like I was using cracks! My eyes were sooo heavy!
… but some of the photos were alright though. (thank God!)

I think I’ll skip on the fake eye-lashes for my wedding.

Morning session was in Mega Kuningan, a very neat place.
Afternoon at Starbucks – Plaza Senayan.

After Starbucks, checked ourselves into Nikko Hotel and did the evening photo shoots there.



Overall, the photo sessions were great… eventually. Felt soooo stiff on the first hour or so, felt awkward having to pose in the middle of the road with people watching. But ultimately it was alright, I kinda let myself lose and we managed to get some nice (and not so nice) pics.

We called it a day at about 6-ish… I was exhausted!
Spent quite a bit of time cleaning the make up, then had a nice warm bubble bath.
Andi went home at about 12am-ish, and I stayed at the hotel with Abo.
====================

Sunday, 30 July 2006

Woke up at 8.30ish, then went breakfast.
OMG!! Breakfast was soooo nice!!!!
I finally had a REAL (beef) bacon and egg, sausages and hash browns PLUS sautéed mushrooms!!
Maaan, that was heaven on earth!!!!
Went swimming right after breakfast.

I enjoyed it.
I really really really enjoyed my weekend at Nikko.
Found myself praying and telling God that, this is the kind of life style that I want.
5 star hotel, 5 star food, 5 star service…. .
Having the best of time with the best loved ones….
I called it LIFE!

I felt like I have everything I ever wanted in life.
The best of life is actually not just a fable.
I can have it all… right there, right at the palm of my hands.

Anyway, kapan2 nginep2 lagi aaaahh :)
Some sneak preview of the weekend.....
Toodles!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bucket List

Yep. Been hearing a lot about people dropped dead suddenly. Mulai dari si Adjie Masaid, babenya si Joshua, then just now Emma's friend juga Dadaism died of heart attack. She was 29 years old, just got ,arrayed last October. Life is so fragile. That's why I really hate Andi each time I have to remind him over and over again about healthy lifestyle. Anyway, decided to make a bucket list for myself. 1. Back to NZ 2. Sky dive 3. Vacation to Russia 4. Having more than enough funds for Onya to pursue her degree in England, Oxford University preferably :) 5. Ngeliat Andi punya bodi keren 6. Buying a house for my parents 7. Karet tengsin dijual Hmmm....... Belon kepikiran yg lawn. Nanti di update lg deh

Lavender and Butterfly

My very first (and probably my last) tattoo. Why lavender ?  Because I love the smell.  I love the colour.  Lavender is pretty much the only plant that stays alive in my garden. It thrives in pretty much any weather with very little care. It lives with a big bunch of other lavenders but it can also lives on its own little bundle. It shows strength, and grace. Butterfly means beauty. Not just superficial beauty... but beauty after a storm. Beauty that was earned.  Like, after it went through struggles from a cocoon. Plus, you see butterfly (normally) in a great weather. Adds the beauty to the surroundings, like a balance in the universe.  Psalm 23:6 , is what I really resonate in my life.  That no matter what, no matter where, no matter how many bad decisions I’ve made.... God’s goodness and mercy is always with me. That I’m okay. That the God who made the universe loves me still.  That regardless how fucked up I am, His goodness and mercy is always wi...

A Wife's Heart

Postingan kali ini buat Andi. Feel so blessed beyond words punya suami kaya beliau. Walo banyak rese n nyebelinnya juga. He works really hard. I mean REALLY hard. I know I've complained about him being too busy, but lately he changed. Yes, dia masih sibuk banget di kantor. Yes, dia masih suka 'nyetrap' gw di mobil suru tunggu. Tapi I know that family is his top priority. The house is almost done. Andi spent hours last Sat and Sun buat bebersih rumah. Gw ga boleh ikut. "masih debuan banget" - gitu katanya. He knows Im allergic to dust and frankly, what can a pregnant woman possibly do? Ga mungkin juga kan gw ngangkat2 furniture. Naek tangga aja suka engap. Dapet laporan dari Otoy, Andi ngangkat2 barang ampe mukanya merah, ampe kringetan ngeces2... Gw tau dia pasti cape banget. Tapi begitu pulang he brought nothing but his big, warm smile. "Udah. Nanti gw sekali lagi kesana, finalize bersih2 - then you can come. Tuh gw beliin kelapa, mau diminum sekarang ga?...