The Interview
Well, it wasn't so much of an interview.
Jose is more like a big brother looking out for the younger ones.
Im so grateful. Really I am.
Marriage ain't a small thing.
Disaat kita berdua berdiri dihadapan Tuhan,
disaat Tuhan sendiri dateng, lay His hands on us and give the blessing.
Wow... amazing bgt yak.
Btw, semalem I had the worst nightmare ever.
Yg gw inget, I was paralysed and ada setan yg mo nyekek gw.
Good thing was, I looked at tu setan right in the eyes n bilang "Jesus is greater then any of you!".. tapi ga bisa ngomong, ga ada suara yg keluar.
Tapi abis itu langsung bisa gerak lagi.
Weird ....
Tapi jadi ga bisa tidur... jadi pindah aja deh ke kamar pimi.
Si papi gw tendang suru tidur di kamar gw, n gw bobo ama mami.
Well, it wasn't so much of an interview.
Jose is more like a big brother looking out for the younger ones.
Im so grateful. Really I am.
Marriage ain't a small thing.
Disaat kita berdua berdiri dihadapan Tuhan,
disaat Tuhan sendiri dateng, lay His hands on us and give the blessing.
Wow... amazing bgt yak.
Btw, semalem I had the worst nightmare ever.
Yg gw inget, I was paralysed and ada setan yg mo nyekek gw.
Good thing was, I looked at tu setan right in the eyes n bilang "Jesus is greater then any of you!".. tapi ga bisa ngomong, ga ada suara yg keluar.
Tapi abis itu langsung bisa gerak lagi.
Weird ....
Tapi jadi ga bisa tidur... jadi pindah aja deh ke kamar pimi.
Si papi gw tendang suru tidur di kamar gw, n gw bobo ama mami.
Comments