Quote
I was reminded once again that God is forever. FOREVER means a lot to me. I suppose because so little in this world last forever.
And knowing God is forever helps me understand that He is beyond time, beyond anything. That He is greater than any desire and need I can ever have. In the light of FOREVER, everything seems so small.
All of Him is more than enough for all of me.
I guess waiting is a choice too huh. Well, it’s kinda amazing that the God beyond time has a sense of timing. Hmm … Well, everything in His time.
'Stolen' from little Jo's blog.
Im in a melancholy mood tonight. Just feel such hunger to be in God's presence.
My heart has grown cold... I need that fire once again.
I was reminded once again that God is forever. FOREVER means a lot to me. I suppose because so little in this world last forever.
And knowing God is forever helps me understand that He is beyond time, beyond anything. That He is greater than any desire and need I can ever have. In the light of FOREVER, everything seems so small.
All of Him is more than enough for all of me.
I guess waiting is a choice too huh. Well, it’s kinda amazing that the God beyond time has a sense of timing. Hmm … Well, everything in His time.
'Stolen' from little Jo's blog.
Im in a melancholy mood tonight. Just feel such hunger to be in God's presence.
My heart has grown cold... I need that fire once again.
Comments