My Question of Success
Gimana ya?
Am I ready to start something really new?
Is this a good thing?
Do I have enough guts to start this?
Asked SL and she gave me a very good answer.... as always
It's about human and not property.
Property can be learnt in a short time, but human a life time ya.
I think I'm beginning to understand what success really means.
Of course some of us will talk about having tons of money.
Tons of friends. Boyfriends. Tons of sex. Tons of LV.
Tons of bandaged wounds, or stitches.
Tons of family. Love. Relationship. Heartbreaks.
Tons of certificates. Tons of experiences - worldly, or just resume-friendly.
Tons of clothes, jewelry, shoes, dogs *winks*
But what success really means, means a whole lot more if it means anything to you yourself as a person.
Because now, or at the end of the day, it only matters what you think.
I mean, it's your life anyway.
It doesn't really matter what others think..... or does it?
My Question of Giving.
Gw ga tau apa gw bener or salah.
Im one of those people yg bisa dibilang suka memberi.
Kalo gw punya, ya gw kasih.
Gw never really hold back, especially in terms of money.
I believe that berkat itu ga kemana2.
Some people call it karma, but I call it prinsip tabur-tuai.
You reap what you sow.
As simple as that.
Ya ga sih?
But then again, it's about giving the right thing at the right time to the right person ... ya ga sih?
My Question of ..... hmm My Half Sleep Brain??
Kalo aja tiap orang bisa ngerasa damai.
If only peace be in each heart,
then each living creature can tell a new and joyous story.
And the trees and stones??
... they will all catch a ray of glory.
If only peace be in each heart...
then all the earth will declare that it's alright to be different.
And us, human??
... we will walk onto the stage of this world to reveal to all of heaven and earth that....
the music of life lies not in our circumstances or external thing,s but in our own soul.
If only peace be in each heart...
then perhaps, I can sleep through the night today.
Hiks hiks HUUAAAAA!!
My dear loving gracious God, I really need my sleep.
Pleeaasseee give me a piece of mind tonight.
I dont wanna think of anything tonite,
I really need to hit the bed.
I wanna sleep well... *sob sob.. *
So, pleeaassseeee help me sleep tight ya???
Puh-leezze? *love you*
Gimana ya?
Am I ready to start something really new?
Is this a good thing?
Do I have enough guts to start this?
Asked SL and she gave me a very good answer.... as always
It's about human and not property.
Property can be learnt in a short time, but human a life time ya.
I think I'm beginning to understand what success really means.
Of course some of us will talk about having tons of money.
Tons of friends. Boyfriends. Tons of sex. Tons of LV.
Tons of bandaged wounds, or stitches.
Tons of family. Love. Relationship. Heartbreaks.
Tons of certificates. Tons of experiences - worldly, or just resume-friendly.
Tons of clothes, jewelry, shoes, dogs *winks*
But what success really means, means a whole lot more if it means anything to you yourself as a person.
Because now, or at the end of the day, it only matters what you think.
I mean, it's your life anyway.
It doesn't really matter what others think..... or does it?
My Question of Giving.
Gw ga tau apa gw bener or salah.
Im one of those people yg bisa dibilang suka memberi.
Kalo gw punya, ya gw kasih.
Gw never really hold back, especially in terms of money.
I believe that berkat itu ga kemana2.
Some people call it karma, but I call it prinsip tabur-tuai.
You reap what you sow.
As simple as that.
Ya ga sih?
But then again, it's about giving the right thing at the right time to the right person ... ya ga sih?
My Question of ..... hmm My Half Sleep Brain??
Kalo aja tiap orang bisa ngerasa damai.
If only peace be in each heart,
then each living creature can tell a new and joyous story.
And the trees and stones??
... they will all catch a ray of glory.
If only peace be in each heart...
then all the earth will declare that it's alright to be different.
And us, human??
... we will walk onto the stage of this world to reveal to all of heaven and earth that....
the music of life lies not in our circumstances or external thing,s but in our own soul.
If only peace be in each heart...
then perhaps, I can sleep through the night today.
Hiks hiks HUUAAAAA!!
My dear loving gracious God, I really need my sleep.
Pleeaasseee give me a piece of mind tonight.
I dont wanna think of anything tonite,
I really need to hit the bed.
I wanna sleep well... *sob sob.. *
So, pleeaassseeee help me sleep tight ya???
Puh-leezze? *love you*
Comments