Back To Work, Everyone!
I know this has been said more than ten thousand times before,
but time sure flies when you're having fun. My vacation has come to an end.
My days of bumming around, sleeping in, eating out and weekday matinees are officially over and I'm finding it a little hard to believe.
And no, I certainly haven't had enough.
Getting married has been everything I wanted it to be and more (minus a few unpleasant incidents here and there).
How can I simply walk away from all that and return to the madhouse they call 'office'?
My work attire (i.e. jeans, shirt & sneakers), are all packed.
I'm physically ready to start working again, though my heart will always stay there..
........ in the comfort of being a house-wife.
To my cute house, I'm sorry dude…, but I have to go away for a little while.
So here's to next chapter. May it go well. For all of us.
I know this has been said more than ten thousand times before,
but time sure flies when you're having fun. My vacation has come to an end.
My days of bumming around, sleeping in, eating out and weekday matinees are officially over and I'm finding it a little hard to believe.
And no, I certainly haven't had enough.
Getting married has been everything I wanted it to be and more (minus a few unpleasant incidents here and there).
How can I simply walk away from all that and return to the madhouse they call 'office'?
My work attire (i.e. jeans, shirt & sneakers), are all packed.
I'm physically ready to start working again, though my heart will always stay there..
........ in the comfort of being a house-wife.
To my cute house, I'm sorry dude…, but I have to go away for a little while.
So here's to next chapter. May it go well. For all of us.
Comments