Tuhan,
Luka itu terbuka lagi.
Sakit…. Banget.
Jeritan ini berarti ga sih bagiMu?
Aku udah nyoba kok.
Udah sekuat tenaga yg kupunya. Literally.
Tuhan, aku hanya butuh dukungan!
Kenapa orang2 ga ada yg bener2 ngedukung sih?
Salahku dimana???Aku harus gimana lagi?
Liat hatiku, serpihan yg udah kususun hancur lagi.
Aku ga sanggup bangkit kembali, aku ga bisa mulai dari awal lagi!Aku cape Tuhan! Aku capppeee!!!!!
Tuhan, aku mau jujur....
Maaf, tapi aku benci sekali Indonesia.
Aku belum bisa memberkati bangsa ini.
Maaf, aku bener2 belum bisa.
I miss that greenland so much.
So.very.much.
Do You even care, God????
Today is our first argument after the wedding.
He pissed me off by not being consistent with his words.
You don’t simply give hopes and excitement only to break it to pieces, sir.
This morning I said a prayer.
An unusual prayer.
I said,
Daddy in Heaven, things just have to work out.
There’s no other way. My life has to work out well.
Im not trying to twist your arm,
But God, don’t You think it’s about time that You fulfill Your promise?
Don’t U think I’ve waited long enough?
Please God… makes us a way.
Let us walk the way.
As much as I enjoyed my life here, I know that there’s so much more in store for us.
So God, PLEASE see us through.
Luka itu terbuka lagi.
Sakit…. Banget.
Jeritan ini berarti ga sih bagiMu?
Aku udah nyoba kok.
Udah sekuat tenaga yg kupunya. Literally.
Tuhan, aku hanya butuh dukungan!
Kenapa orang2 ga ada yg bener2 ngedukung sih?
Salahku dimana???Aku harus gimana lagi?
Liat hatiku, serpihan yg udah kususun hancur lagi.
Aku ga sanggup bangkit kembali, aku ga bisa mulai dari awal lagi!Aku cape Tuhan! Aku capppeee!!!!!
Tuhan, aku mau jujur....
Maaf, tapi aku benci sekali Indonesia.
Aku belum bisa memberkati bangsa ini.
Maaf, aku bener2 belum bisa.
I miss that greenland so much.
So.very.much.
Do You even care, God????
Today is our first argument after the wedding.
He pissed me off by not being consistent with his words.
You don’t simply give hopes and excitement only to break it to pieces, sir.
This morning I said a prayer.
An unusual prayer.
I said,
Daddy in Heaven, things just have to work out.
There’s no other way. My life has to work out well.
Im not trying to twist your arm,
But God, don’t You think it’s about time that You fulfill Your promise?
Don’t U think I’ve waited long enough?
Please God… makes us a way.
Let us walk the way.
As much as I enjoyed my life here, I know that there’s so much more in store for us.
So God, PLEASE see us through.
Comments