Thoughts...
The world out there is waiting for you. Dare to dream, dare to try. No goal is too distant, No star is too high. Just get going.
I will stay true to my words,
but time will tell and if I may, change them.
This dream has yet to end,
and until re-awakening leaves me to the point of no return,
I'm not walking away from my dreams.
Made up my mind last night.
Had a little affirmation from the least expected person.
Tante Rita Edo.
She said :
"Perjalanan yg jauh sekalipun dimulai dgn langkah pertama, sebab itu mulailah melangkah dan mintalah Tuhan utk memipin dan meluruskan langkahmu. Ams 3:6"
I know that I will not take that very first step if I stay.
I need to go.
I simply have to.
May all goodness and mercy shall fall on us.
Had a time of prayer with Andi last night.
He's been praying for me every single day since the day we got married.
I was always on the "amen" side, I never really say a prayer out loud.
But yesterday, I prayed too. Audibly.
Something that I haven't done for a very very long time.
Felt a bit awkward, but surely felt good after.
Now at work again...
Made my resignation letter already,
now just need the courage to talk it out to my boss.
Now is the time!
The world out there is waiting for you. Dare to dream, dare to try. No goal is too distant, No star is too high. Just get going.
I will stay true to my words,
but time will tell and if I may, change them.
This dream has yet to end,
and until re-awakening leaves me to the point of no return,
I'm not walking away from my dreams.
Made up my mind last night.
Had a little affirmation from the least expected person.
Tante Rita Edo.
She said :
"Perjalanan yg jauh sekalipun dimulai dgn langkah pertama, sebab itu mulailah melangkah dan mintalah Tuhan utk memipin dan meluruskan langkahmu. Ams 3:6"
I know that I will not take that very first step if I stay.
I need to go.
I simply have to.
May all goodness and mercy shall fall on us.
Had a time of prayer with Andi last night.
He's been praying for me every single day since the day we got married.
I was always on the "amen" side, I never really say a prayer out loud.
But yesterday, I prayed too. Audibly.
Something that I haven't done for a very very long time.
Felt a bit awkward, but surely felt good after.
Now at work again...
Made my resignation letter already,
now just need the courage to talk it out to my boss.
Now is the time!
Comments