I miss Jo.
I hate the idea of her floating somewhere in the ocean.
I hate not being able to contact her.
The only mean of communication is through emails.
.... but she won't be able to get her hands on the net often.
Aaaah!!
I can't even thank her for the cookery book!
I did email her, but Im pretty sure dia belon baca.
Seebbbaalll!
Dimana sih dia sekarang??
Joooo!! Dimana siiiiihhh??!?!!?
Konyol ya, secara gw jg jarang ketemu dia.
I think this is psychological deh...
knowing that she's very mobile,
ga bisa dicontact, ga bisa di sms, ga bisa ditelpon...
ga tau dia ada di laut mana !
Then I oso miss Soo Lan.
Kangen dipeluk my mother-bear.
Apalagi saat2 kek gini...
disaat the Big Dude up there seems sooo far.
She always made me feel better.
Tong sampahku.
Karung tinjuku.
Sahabatku.
Mamiku.
My comrade.
Maybe it's time to fly myself to KL and see her.
Maybe it's time to rejuvenate myself.
... and KL is the place.
PLUS the fact that big sale is coming soon.
I miss Renata too!!!!
Kangen gila2an ma dia,
jejeritan, ngakak2, ngecengin Ella.
I miss my wacky friend!
Belon lagi si Adi!
Aaaaaa kangeeennn! Kangeeen kangeeenn!!
Bahkan sama si kunyuk angel.
I miss the blue sky!
I miss the green fields!
I miss the ducks!
I miss my gay-uncles!
I miss the bus ride!
I miss washing dishes!
I miss keujanan!
I miss kedinginan!
I miss subway melt with extra bacon!
I miss white-choc-mocha!
I miss everything outside indo!
....... well, apart from only having less than 10 bucks in my account, ofcoz.
Aaaaa!
This is what I hate about insomnia.
I have nothing but my own thoughts!
I hate the idea of her floating somewhere in the ocean.
I hate not being able to contact her.
The only mean of communication is through emails.
.... but she won't be able to get her hands on the net often.
Aaaah!!
I can't even thank her for the cookery book!
I did email her, but Im pretty sure dia belon baca.
Seebbbaalll!
Dimana sih dia sekarang??
Joooo!! Dimana siiiiihhh??!?!!?
Konyol ya, secara gw jg jarang ketemu dia.
I think this is psychological deh...
knowing that she's very mobile,
ga bisa dicontact, ga bisa di sms, ga bisa ditelpon...
ga tau dia ada di laut mana !
Then I oso miss Soo Lan.
Kangen dipeluk my mother-bear.
Apalagi saat2 kek gini...
disaat the Big Dude up there seems sooo far.
She always made me feel better.
Tong sampahku.
Karung tinjuku.
Sahabatku.
Mamiku.
My comrade.
Maybe it's time to fly myself to KL and see her.
Maybe it's time to rejuvenate myself.
... and KL is the place.
PLUS the fact that big sale is coming soon.
I miss Renata too!!!!
Kangen gila2an ma dia,
jejeritan, ngakak2, ngecengin Ella.
I miss my wacky friend!
Belon lagi si Adi!
Aaaaaa kangeeennn! Kangeeen kangeeenn!!
Bahkan sama si kunyuk angel.
I miss the blue sky!
I miss the green fields!
I miss the ducks!
I miss my gay-uncles!
I miss the bus ride!
I miss washing dishes!
I miss keujanan!
I miss kedinginan!
I miss subway melt with extra bacon!
I miss white-choc-mocha!
I miss everything outside indo!
....... well, apart from only having less than 10 bucks in my account, ofcoz.
Aaaaa!
This is what I hate about insomnia.
I have nothing but my own thoughts!
Comments