So sooo much.
Jadi mellow de...
Just chatted with Soo Lan pake MSN.
Normally only talked with Jessica,
... but today out of nowhere Jess said,
"Mommy wanna talk to you.."
Tau ga sih,
Apart from Andi n Abo,
SL is the one I can really really talk to.
God, Im sooo thankful for her.
She made such a huge impact in my life.
She left her footprints in my heart.
*sigh*
Sekarang gw tau kenapa Tuhan menciptakan ruang celah di jari kita.
karena...
Dia akan mengirim seseorang utk memegang tangan kita erat selamanya :)
And SL is one of the few people that will hold my hand.
... all the way till the end.
Sampe kita tua, sampe kita nenek2...
Without her,
I don't think I would've survive my teenage years.
She got me back on the right track when I lost my way.
Kayaknya skrg gw beneran need to get back on track deh.
I've been slacking with my commitment these couple months.
Kemaren nonton Facing the Giant,
.... I think I watch that at the right time.
I need a reminder.
... it's the heart that counts.
Am I ready for the 'rain' ?
surely hope I do.
If Im not ready yet.... please help me to get ready, God.
Good night world..
Jadi mellow de...
Just chatted with Soo Lan pake MSN.
Normally only talked with Jessica,
... but today out of nowhere Jess said,
"Mommy wanna talk to you.."
Tau ga sih,
Apart from Andi n Abo,
SL is the one I can really really talk to.
God, Im sooo thankful for her.
She made such a huge impact in my life.
She left her footprints in my heart.
*sigh*
Sekarang gw tau kenapa Tuhan menciptakan ruang celah di jari kita.
karena...
Dia akan mengirim seseorang utk memegang tangan kita erat selamanya :)
And SL is one of the few people that will hold my hand.
... all the way till the end.
Sampe kita tua, sampe kita nenek2...
Without her,
I don't think I would've survive my teenage years.
She got me back on the right track when I lost my way.
Kayaknya skrg gw beneran need to get back on track deh.
I've been slacking with my commitment these couple months.
Kemaren nonton Facing the Giant,
.... I think I watch that at the right time.
I need a reminder.
... it's the heart that counts.
Am I ready for the 'rain' ?
surely hope I do.
If Im not ready yet.... please help me to get ready, God.
Good night world..
Comments