Craaapppp!!!
I've spent like what?
20-something hours playing Harvestmoon.
And last night,
data was corrupted!!!!!!!
Gone beibeh.. gonneee!!
All goneee!!
Darn it,
I've just upgraded my hoe AND my watering can to 3rd level.
I've just bought my third sheep.
I've just expanded my house.
Duke started to like me.
.. and I've got a feeling that Im gonna win the doctor's heart soon!
AAAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's a sign!
I need to go buy my own nintendo!
Husband, I know u're as kepo as my brother is..
So, if you're reading this :
It's a sign FOR YOU!
Mhoakakakaaakkk
*evil grin*
I've spent like what?
20-something hours playing Harvestmoon.
And last night,
data was corrupted!!!!!!!
Gone beibeh.. gonneee!!
All goneee!!
Darn it,
I've just upgraded my hoe AND my watering can to 3rd level.
I've just bought my third sheep.
I've just expanded my house.
Duke started to like me.
.. and I've got a feeling that Im gonna win the doctor's heart soon!
AAAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's a sign!
I need to go buy my own nintendo!
Husband, I know u're as kepo as my brother is..
So, if you're reading this :
It's a sign FOR YOU!
Mhoakakakaaakkk
*evil grin*
Comments