Last night,
had a deep talked with Andi.
As always me, being me... mewek sesenggukan.
So many things yg mau gw lakuin,
tapi kebentok sama keterbatasan.
I know I have the heart.
... tapi I haven't done anything about it.
Belum lagi masalah gw yg berasa like a failure.
Thank God for such a wonderful husband.
For the first time in 9 years,
I saw his heart.
The heart of a great leader.
The heart of a great man of God.
Tuhan,
makasih banget that you show urself real to me
... through him.
I know I've been nagging about his ignorance,
tapi last night u've opened my eyes, Lord.
You showed me his capacity,
You showed me what he really made of,
You made me see him the way You see him.
Hari ini,
Im touched by the 2 emails I received.
... deeply.
Udah 2 minggu ini doa gw gini,
Lord, let me be a blessing for others.
... for ur glory.
Aku bener2 harus stop thinking and actually start doing.
Tuhaaan, tolong please please pleasee tunjukin jalannya.
Give me the boldness.
Grant me the courage.
Thank you for the dreams and passions u've planted in me.
Thank you for the visions.
Thank you for the hopes.
Thank you...
for sending angels around me.
.... for being my God.
Ayo kendi!!
Jangan cuman ngomong doang!!
Do something yaa..
awas kalo ngga!! *pukul*
had a deep talked with Andi.
As always me, being me... mewek sesenggukan.
So many things yg mau gw lakuin,
tapi kebentok sama keterbatasan.
I know I have the heart.
... tapi I haven't done anything about it.
Belum lagi masalah gw yg berasa like a failure.
Thank God for such a wonderful husband.
For the first time in 9 years,
I saw his heart.
The heart of a great leader.
The heart of a great man of God.
Tuhan,
makasih banget that you show urself real to me
... through him.
I know I've been nagging about his ignorance,
tapi last night u've opened my eyes, Lord.
You showed me his capacity,
You showed me what he really made of,
You made me see him the way You see him.
Hari ini,
Im touched by the 2 emails I received.
... deeply.
Udah 2 minggu ini doa gw gini,
Lord, let me be a blessing for others.
... for ur glory.
Aku bener2 harus stop thinking and actually start doing.
Tuhaaan, tolong please please pleasee tunjukin jalannya.
Give me the boldness.
Grant me the courage.
Thank you for the dreams and passions u've planted in me.
Thank you for the visions.
Thank you for the hopes.
Thank you...
for sending angels around me.
.... for being my God.
Ayo kendi!!
Jangan cuman ngomong doang!!
Do something yaa..
awas kalo ngga!! *pukul*
Comments