Isn't it obvious that I'm a bit jittery on blogging today?
hehehe.... just feel like blabbing.
Sebenernya, Im a bit anxious.
A bit thrill.
A bit excited.
A bit happy.
A bit confuse.
A bit dissapointed.
A bit of that and a bit of this.
Im currently eating a humongous piece of bacon which I bought at foodhall.
Bacon helps me think.
... and regulate the blood system in my brain.
Oh, and I swear this thing is like expiring soon.
but it tastes alright.
So whatever.
Let's just hope it doesnt give me an extra dosage of moron-ization.
... its not like i dont have enough. huheuhua
Hmmm... oh wells.
I dont have anything in particular to blog about.
No. Wait! ... actually....
I have too many things on my mind to blog about.
... I dont know which to blog first and how to convey them in words.
or pictures.
I think of like 10 things at a time
I dont even know what im thinking about.
Its either my brain is working too fast.
... or I just dont have the basic skills of thinking.
however-
im quite positive its the latter.
huahuahau :)
Publish Post
So... someOne help. please.
I need someOne. not just anyone :)
hehehe.... just feel like blabbing.
Sebenernya, Im a bit anxious.
A bit thrill.
A bit excited.
A bit happy.
A bit confuse.
A bit dissapointed.
A bit of that and a bit of this.
Im currently eating a humongous piece of bacon which I bought at foodhall.
Bacon helps me think.
... and regulate the blood system in my brain.
Oh, and I swear this thing is like expiring soon.
but it tastes alright.
So whatever.
Let's just hope it doesnt give me an extra dosage of moron-ization.
... its not like i dont have enough. huheuhua
Hmmm... oh wells.
I dont have anything in particular to blog about.
No. Wait! ... actually....
I have too many things on my mind to blog about.
... I dont know which to blog first and how to convey them in words.
or pictures.
I think of like 10 things at a time
I dont even know what im thinking about.
Its either my brain is working too fast.
... or I just dont have the basic skills of thinking.
however-
im quite positive its the latter.
huahuahau :)
Publish Post
So... someOne help. please.
I need someOne. not just anyone :)
Comments