OK, it's misuh-misuh time now...
What the heck is wrong with all those people ya?
Duuuh, God please enlarge my heart.
Let me have a bigger heart.
.. please help me!
Those people are really getting on my nerves.
Bener2 annoying ga puguh.
Duuuh, kok dia kiasu banget ya?
so what gitu?
Jujurnya sih, gw pengeeeen banget ngadu ke Soo Lan.
... tapi no, if I do that... then gw ga beda dong sama dia?
Aaarrgghh!!! I wish SL is here.
Tuhaaan, let me be the bigger man.
*misuh misuh lagi*
O iya, by the way...
This blog is MY blog,
so I can write anything I want without having to give any explanation to anybody.
I owe nothing to nobody *winks*
What the heck is wrong with all those people ya?
Duuuh, God please enlarge my heart.
Let me have a bigger heart.
.. please help me!
Those people are really getting on my nerves.
Bener2 annoying ga puguh.
Duuuh, kok dia kiasu banget ya?
so what gitu?
Jujurnya sih, gw pengeeeen banget ngadu ke Soo Lan.
... tapi no, if I do that... then gw ga beda dong sama dia?
Aaarrgghh!!! I wish SL is here.
Tuhaaan, let me be the bigger man.
*misuh misuh lagi*
O iya, by the way...
This blog is MY blog,
so I can write anything I want without having to give any explanation to anybody.
I owe nothing to nobody *winks*
Comments