I sat in the car with you.
Listened to the radio like we always do on Saturday,
changed channels every two minutes,
and turned up the volume
when they played songs that we know.
The sky shed its tears,
The rain.
A metaphor of a brush,
a brush that painted away our vision of the outside world,
... as though they didn't matter.
And to be honest with you,
nothing else did matter at that time.
It was just you, and I, and the radio.
Im so glad God unites us :)
Listened to the radio like we always do on Saturday,
changed channels every two minutes,
and turned up the volume
when they played songs that we know.
The sky shed its tears,
The rain.
A metaphor of a brush,
a brush that painted away our vision of the outside world,
... as though they didn't matter.
And to be honest with you,
nothing else did matter at that time.
It was just you, and I, and the radio.
Im so glad God unites us :)
Comments