I've learned that some people take everything for granted.
That no matter how you look out for them,
... at the end, all they think about is how to safe their own ass.
Though Im still learning to overcome the pains,
But I've learned that at the end of all things,
... you may only see very few people who'd go all the way with you to the finish line.
But life is an un-ending curves of learning.
Some people are here to stray.
Some people are here to stay.
I know Im one who'd stay.
One who'd go all the way for the people I love.
but God, at this point of time,
..... I need a heart transplant! puh-leeessh *winks*
Toodle doos! *curtsy*
That no matter how you look out for them,
... at the end, all they think about is how to safe their own ass.
Though Im still learning to overcome the pains,
But I've learned that at the end of all things,
... you may only see very few people who'd go all the way with you to the finish line.
But life is an un-ending curves of learning.
Some people are here to stray.
Some people are here to stay.
I know Im one who'd stay.
One who'd go all the way for the people I love.
but God, at this point of time,
..... I need a heart transplant! puh-leeessh *winks*
Toodle doos! *curtsy*
Comments