My iPhone has finally arrived!
Yay!
It's about time.
After 5 years, it's time for my sweet Nokia 6100 to retired.
I love my nokia still!!!
Anyway, baby apple is the newest edition to my Apple family.
... and also the first female.

The Apple siblings are :
1. Aldo, the 4GB iPod Nano
2. Apple, the 17" iMac
3. Little Apple, the 12" PowerBook G4 laptop
4. Baby Apple, the 4GB iPhone


The Apple cousins (Ucok's) on the pics are :
1. Flacky, the 13.3" MacBook
2. the 'nameless' iPod classic 80 GB
3. the 'no-name' 8GB iPhone
Well, too bad Im staying over at parents' ... can't show Apple the iMac on the photo.
and I forgot to take Aldo along too :(
Huahauhua.... Im being such a braggy brat.
Im allowed!
After being crowned as "a girl with the worst mobile phone" for 3 consecutive years,
yes... I think Im allowed to show off a bit.
3 full years of mockery...
.. but again, I LOVE MY NOKIA STILL!!!
Blueiy is the apple of my eyes.
I love her soo very much.
Noone, I repeat NOONE can ever replace her.
..... not even iPhone.
Yes, I love her that much.
Now, off me go to bed...
Yay!
It's about time.
After 5 years, it's time for my sweet Nokia 6100 to retired.
I love my nokia still!!!
Anyway, baby apple is the newest edition to my Apple family.
... and also the first female.
The Apple siblings are :
1. Aldo, the 4GB iPod Nano
2. Apple, the 17" iMac
3. Little Apple, the 12" PowerBook G4 laptop
4. Baby Apple, the 4GB iPhone
The Apple cousins (Ucok's) on the pics are :
1. Flacky, the 13.3" MacBook
2. the 'nameless' iPod classic 80 GB
3. the 'no-name' 8GB iPhone
Well, too bad Im staying over at parents' ... can't show Apple the iMac on the photo.
and I forgot to take Aldo along too :(
Huahauhua.... Im being such a braggy brat.
Im allowed!
After being crowned as "a girl with the worst mobile phone" for 3 consecutive years,
yes... I think Im allowed to show off a bit.
3 full years of mockery...
.. but again, I LOVE MY NOKIA STILL!!!
Blueiy is the apple of my eyes.
I love her soo very much.
Noone, I repeat NOONE can ever replace her.
..... not even iPhone.
Yes, I love her that much.
Now, off me go to bed...
Comments