Happy birthday.
... to the one who've made such a huge impact in my life.
Thank you,
for teaching me how to be a woman.
for showing me that it is possible to be straight in this crooked world.
Thank you,
for that simple pat on my shoulder when I did a great job.
for that harsh statements when I ran off track.
for the hugs and shoulder.
for the text messages.
for the laughter and tears.
Thank you,
for showing me that it's okay to make mistakes.
.. that nothing and nobody is perfect.
... for being real.
... for being a human with flaws
Thank you,
for having the guts to humble yourself and say "Im sorry" when you're wrong.
for standing up for what you believe.
Thank you,
.... for teaching me how to live life.
Im grateful beyond words,
for having you in my life.
Happy birthday, Soo Lan.
I [heart] you.
... to the one who've made such a huge impact in my life.
Thank you,
for teaching me how to be a woman.
for showing me that it is possible to be straight in this crooked world.
Thank you,
for that simple pat on my shoulder when I did a great job.
for that harsh statements when I ran off track.
for the hugs and shoulder.
for the text messages.
for the laughter and tears.
Thank you,
for showing me that it's okay to make mistakes.
.. that nothing and nobody is perfect.
... for being real.
... for being a human with flaws
Thank you,
for having the guts to humble yourself and say "Im sorry" when you're wrong.
for standing up for what you believe.
Thank you,
.... for teaching me how to live life.
Im grateful beyond words,
for having you in my life.
Happy birthday, Soo Lan.
I [heart] you.
Comments