One.
I wanna own a, at least, 500 m land.
..... probably use 1/3 of the land to build a nice little guest house,
and the remaining 2/3 will have a nice garden with fish pond neatly taken care of.
Two.
Buy myself an X3 or 2 identical VW Golf (one white, one red), which would be over 10 years old by then.
Hopefully they'll still be having some usable parts for the car, otherwise I want to be rich enough to custom manufacture whatever replaceable I'll need to put into the car.
Three.
Would have made a name for myself in the corporate sector, hopefully.
You know? Just the name 'Candice Eva' would make people go, 'Ooooh…' that kind of thing.
... well, in a good way of course.
Oh I'll probably get people who'll go, 'That bitch', but whatever.
Success invites haters. ahuahuhua
Four.
Still be working.
I've thought about it, I'll probably retire from 9-5 hours, but I'll still be earning some serious cash off royalties or maybe my company would have been self-sufficient enough to run by itself.
Five.
Significantly told off religious bigots in such a big way,
people would recognize me for being a major pro-interreligious, understanding activist.
Will be someone who is not afraid to get her hands dirty,
... will actually go to the end of the earth and spread hopes for the needy.
(regardless of watever their religion/beliefs are)
Six.
Do whatever God calls me to do when the time comes for it.
Heaven or Hell?
Maybe (just maybe) it doesn't matter.
I live for His pleasure, not because I want to go to Heaven.
There is a difference, you know?
I also noticed that recently when I rant and think to myself,
I always stray off to wonder what God really wants for me.
But yeah, I'm saying it here.
Im doing it all because I believe there's a purpose here on Earth that He wants me to fulfill,
and it all fits together.
But what differentiates me from the others, my dear friend,
... is the fact that Im not aiming for a place beside His throne anymore.
Im doing it because I believe it's what He requires me to do,
not because I solely want to enter his Kingdom one day.
So my whole perspective might have changed.
Instead of focusing about heaven and hell,
.... maybe I should focus more about "earth".
You know, reaching out to others and make planet earth a better place to live in.
Shoot.
This post is not meant to be a serious post.
I guess I got carried away....
I keep thinking about getting rich lately.
Is this a sign of fatigue? ;) *winks*
Comments