Walau seribu rebah di kananku,
... walau sepuluh ribu gugur di kiriku,
It's no longer about wanting to make a difference.
.. it's being the different itself.
One, tiny little step at a time.
Start with the way I drive.
Start with gathering all the courage to join World Vision.
Start with Rp. 100,000/month.
Start with cutting off on my Starbucks for the Singkawang project,
Start with the littlest thing I can.
Start with what I have.
Here. Right now.
After all,
This passion I can't deny.
This feeling I can't resist.
I may have complained along the way,
I may have been a spoilt brat,
I may have pointed a finger at God and said that I hated Him.
I may have used the foulest language in the world.
And I may do those things again in the future.
But I am not ashamed to tell the world that I am not perfect.
I am a human with flaws.
What important is, I strive.
I strive to make this earth a better place.
... in the smallest way possible.
Gw ga cuma ngomong mau ini mau itu kok.
Walo mungkin sekarang ga ada artinya,
tapi it's ok.. I know Im putting the brick one by one kok.
Aaah... indahnya perasaan ini.
Indahnya idup when you have a purpose.
I have yet to stop running.
I have yet to see the finish line.
And one thing...
I know with every beat of my heart, that God is on my side.
I will one day rise up like an eagle.
That, I know for sure.
Comments