Back in the hospital for the 4th time since 26 August!!!!
Im sooo pissed.
This time because of suspected infection.
Had a mild fever in the morning, so I went to see Shona.
Panik lah dia, 3 days post op and I developed a fever with a leeking wound.
She sent me off to ED.
I begged her not to. But did she listen? No.
off I go to ED. Drove myself here.
Good thing ED wasn't too full. The last time I was there I had to wait nearly 5 hours.
Im in Public hospital now (where I work) - coz private hospital ga punya ED.
Gitu deh. Im pissed. Im gutted.
I dont wanna be here.
They give me a strong antibiotic through my IV line. Hurt!!
Ahhh... pdhal im feeling so ok, another hole poked into my veins...
Keesseeellll. I wasnt expecting this at all!
Tau gitu tadi ga usa ke Shona. Malesin bangeet kudu nginep sini lagi. Aaaahhh!

Comments