I love you more and more these days.
Im so blessed to have someone like you in my life.
Like seedlings that break the soil and under an umbrella of sunlight,
reach for the sky the way our hearts want to burst with helium
... and float a few feet above the ground.
With the best intentions, the purest of hearts,
.... and let's not forget, hope.
Hope is always involved.
It might well be the air we inhale,
and with which we inflate our lungs,
... oxygenate our blood with every thud of our purest hearts,
and we osmosis into the sky.
Hold on to each other along the way,
Unwittingly twine ourselves around each other,
... like hair braided together.
Every chapter seems better written than others I have read.
You, are the best a woman can ask for.
I love you.
You have my heart.
All of it.
Im so blessed to have someone like you in my life.
Like seedlings that break the soil and under an umbrella of sunlight,
reach for the sky the way our hearts want to burst with helium
... and float a few feet above the ground.
With the best intentions, the purest of hearts,
.... and let's not forget, hope.
Hope is always involved.
It might well be the air we inhale,
and with which we inflate our lungs,
... oxygenate our blood with every thud of our purest hearts,
and we osmosis into the sky.
Hold on to each other along the way,
Unwittingly twine ourselves around each other,
... like hair braided together.
Every chapter seems better written than others I have read.
You, are the best a woman can ask for.
I love you.
You have my heart.
All of it.
Comments