Aaarrgghh!!!
Kemaren da nulis panjang dan lebbbaaaarrr tiba2 hang, trus ilang!
Sebbaaaalll!!
Intinya :
Went back on ice and had a super blast!!
Met heaps of new peeps and (again) had a super blast!!!!
Love to be back on ice again :)
Aniwei,
I completely lost my passion for the black-yellow sign.
Totally gone, like today... I was supposed to go but I couldn't be bothered.
Arrrrggghhh!!
Semalem had a 'weird' feeling about Abo and you-know-who.
Texted Abo pas makan n told her the 'weird' feeling.
Doeenkk! Ampe kaget gw.... ko bisa ya gw mikir gitu?
Yg kocaknya, Abo bilang gini "ga usah elu bo... gw juga"
Lebih doenk lageee!! Huehugheua..
Tapi yaaa.... jaga ati lah.
____
Lagi di buaran ni, Andi diculik Arnold... menyebalkan.
Talking abt Andi...
God is awesome.
His ways are beyond what my mind can ever comprehend.
Konfirmasi dan 'teguran' itu dateng dari orang yg sama sekali ga disangka2.
Dari Denny & Mervi.
Out of nowhere they called us, and mereka menyampaikan 'pesan' itu.
I was speechless.
Gila.
Gw tau that God is good... but I didn't know that he's THAT good!
Huaah.... awesome.
Anyway,
Im still learning.
I need to let Andi be the head instead of wanting to take matters into my own hands.
These few weeks, I love him more and more.
Dooh, pikiran gw lagi loncat2 ni... ga jelas
Kemaren da nulis panjang dan lebbbaaaarrr tiba2 hang, trus ilang!
Sebbaaaalll!!
Intinya :
Went back on ice and had a super blast!!
Met heaps of new peeps and (again) had a super blast!!!!
Love to be back on ice again :)
Aniwei,
I completely lost my passion for the black-yellow sign.
Totally gone, like today... I was supposed to go but I couldn't be bothered.
Arrrrggghhh!!
Semalem had a 'weird' feeling about Abo and you-know-who.
Texted Abo pas makan n told her the 'weird' feeling.
Doeenkk! Ampe kaget gw.... ko bisa ya gw mikir gitu?
Yg kocaknya, Abo bilang gini "ga usah elu bo... gw juga"
Lebih doenk lageee!! Huehugheua..
Tapi yaaa.... jaga ati lah.
____
Lagi di buaran ni, Andi diculik Arnold... menyebalkan.
Talking abt Andi...
God is awesome.
His ways are beyond what my mind can ever comprehend.
Konfirmasi dan 'teguran' itu dateng dari orang yg sama sekali ga disangka2.
Dari Denny & Mervi.
Out of nowhere they called us, and mereka menyampaikan 'pesan' itu.
I was speechless.
Gila.
Gw tau that God is good... but I didn't know that he's THAT good!
Huaah.... awesome.
Anyway,
Im still learning.
I need to let Andi be the head instead of wanting to take matters into my own hands.
These few weeks, I love him more and more.
Dooh, pikiran gw lagi loncat2 ni... ga jelas
Comments