Dear God,
He was there during my teenage years,
He is here now, in my midst twenties.
... please let him be there when my hair turn grey.
I wanna grow old with him,
with U as the center of all.
I can't remember a single time when I wrote sooo much about love.
With all the things happen around me lately,
I love him all the more.
After all these years,
It's true that people change because of love.
I know I did.
Not so much on trying to be someone else,
but trying to bring the best of urself out.
Love, I may have said it tons of times lately.
But if I'd said it way too many times,
.... then it was probably never enough.
If I had to pick,
he'd be my favourite person any other day.
It's like a sense of pride,
and fondness everytime I hear his name,
... everytime I speak about him.
And in a moment of silence,
it's the sense of security
... of knowing that he's around.
It's the sense of security, that God is watching over him.
... guarding his heart.
I might be deluded,
but what is true cannot lie.
We might not admit it,
but we really need each other.
Lord,
Thanks for letting him be the one.
I adore him.
I do.
I'm flawed,
but with him I am content.
I fell in love.
All over again.
He was there during my teenage years,
He is here now, in my midst twenties.
... please let him be there when my hair turn grey.
I wanna grow old with him,
with U as the center of all.
I can't remember a single time when I wrote sooo much about love.
With all the things happen around me lately,
I love him all the more.
After all these years,
It's true that people change because of love.
I know I did.
Not so much on trying to be someone else,
but trying to bring the best of urself out.
Love, I may have said it tons of times lately.
But if I'd said it way too many times,
.... then it was probably never enough.
If I had to pick,
he'd be my favourite person any other day.
It's like a sense of pride,
and fondness everytime I hear his name,
... everytime I speak about him.
And in a moment of silence,
it's the sense of security
... of knowing that he's around.
It's the sense of security, that God is watching over him.
... guarding his heart.
I might be deluded,
but what is true cannot lie.
We might not admit it,
but we really need each other.
Lord,
Thanks for letting him be the one.
I adore him.
I do.
I'm flawed,
but with him I am content.
I fell in love.
All over again.
Comments