"Thank God for tears, my soul's highest, deepest and most expressive language.
When I hurt, I need to speak this language... I need to cry"
-Susan Tang
It's ok to cry, but don't lose hope.
Onto the page of every trial, there are narrow shafts of light that shine.
Percaya deh, things are gonna be otay.
Bear in mind that we're fighting a winning battle.
Kita udah jadi pemenang, no matter what happen.
Jangan pernah berhenti bedoa karena itu napas kita.
If you're losing hope,
here... let me lend you mine.
You can use it all u like.
... I've got plenty of it :)
Love you my fren!
*huggieeessss*
When I hurt, I need to speak this language... I need to cry"
-Susan Tang
It's ok to cry, but don't lose hope.
Onto the page of every trial, there are narrow shafts of light that shine.
Percaya deh, things are gonna be otay.
Bear in mind that we're fighting a winning battle.
Kita udah jadi pemenang, no matter what happen.
Jangan pernah berhenti bedoa karena itu napas kita.
If you're losing hope,
here... let me lend you mine.
You can use it all u like.
... I've got plenty of it :)
Love you my fren!
*huggieeessss*
Comments
btw, its about me kan ye?