I think I lost a draft of something I was writing.
And I seldom save drafts to come back to later, so this must've been something hmmmm ... I needed to think on.
Of course, now that it's gone and I can't retrieve it, I have nothing to think on anymore.
If only I could simplify my life like this,
... just deleting away until I can think about nothing.
Stayed at Andi's parents' last night.
I didn't sleep well.
Too much tossing around in bed,
and the next thing you know,
... the black recedes, giving way to grey, and the birds are up.
Talking about lacking in sleep...
Had a chat with my new 'bro', Allwin.
He said there were times when he didn't sleep for 72 hours straight!
Creepy!
The problem with insomnia is that,
there comes a point when you're alone in the night,
and alone in the darkness as you lay down in bed,
and all you have for company are your thoughts!
It's not something I look forward to.
.... you know, being alone with my thoughts.
I don't so much mind being alone, but sometimes.....
it's my thoughts that I cannot abide.
The problem with insomnia is that,
there comes a point when time gets smaller, and smaller, and smaller
...... because you're living every moment of it,
and you're caught in a loop that loops, and loops, and loops.
Begitulah....
And I seldom save drafts to come back to later, so this must've been something hmmmm ... I needed to think on.
Of course, now that it's gone and I can't retrieve it, I have nothing to think on anymore.
If only I could simplify my life like this,
... just deleting away until I can think about nothing.
Stayed at Andi's parents' last night.
I didn't sleep well.
Too much tossing around in bed,
and the next thing you know,
... the black recedes, giving way to grey, and the birds are up.
Talking about lacking in sleep...
Had a chat with my new 'bro', Allwin.
He said there were times when he didn't sleep for 72 hours straight!
Creepy!
The problem with insomnia is that,
there comes a point when you're alone in the night,
and alone in the darkness as you lay down in bed,
and all you have for company are your thoughts!
It's not something I look forward to.
.... you know, being alone with my thoughts.
I don't so much mind being alone, but sometimes.....
it's my thoughts that I cannot abide.
The problem with insomnia is that,
there comes a point when time gets smaller, and smaller, and smaller
...... because you're living every moment of it,
and you're caught in a loop that loops, and loops, and loops.
Begitulah....
Comments