Selamat deh yg pulang lewat Casablanca,
.... pasti muaacceeet buanggeeett.
Secara besok kan puasa, pasti banyak yg nyekar ke kuburan situ.
Duuuh,
Sooo much thing I aspire to.
Sooo much yg belon tercapai.
Can we really have it all in this life time ya?
Here I am, putting all my faith on the table.
Perhaps, I could rest my head on something real.

Jalan2 ke Eropa lagi yuuukk.
.... pasti muaacceeet buanggeeett.
Secara besok kan puasa, pasti banyak yg nyekar ke kuburan situ.
Duuuh,
Sooo much thing I aspire to.
Sooo much yg belon tercapai.
Can we really have it all in this life time ya?
Here I am, putting all my faith on the table.
Perhaps, I could rest my head on something real.

Jalan2 ke Eropa lagi yuuukk.
Comments
I can help you to achieve what you want to Achieve.
I am certain you will have it all in your lifetime.
Putting all of your faith on the table is not enough....you need to overcome your shyness and i meant it in a big time....then you can lay your head in comfortness