I gasped with my jaw on my knees when I saw the new iMac.
Look at these beauties!!!!
Im sooo drooled!





Monitornya sih ga terlalu beda jauh ama yg punya gw skrg,
bedanya, the new iMac has an anodized aluminum frame and glass cover.
And obviously... thinner.
The monitor, I can still handle..
... but the keyboard? .... my goodness.. Im speechless.
super thin and so friggin' cool!
That's like... a picture of perfection.
Ga berani ke apple store dulu ah,
ga kuaaatt kalo megang2 itu benda...
andaikata Andi bisa gw gade'in, bakal gw gade'in dia di pegadaian.
....... demi one set of new iMac.
I simply have to have this.
duuh, andaikata duit gw uda ga berseri.....
sabar ya nak.... sabbaaar.....
Gila oh gila oh gila oh gillaaaaaa....
Look at these beauties!!!!
Im sooo drooled!





Monitornya sih ga terlalu beda jauh ama yg punya gw skrg,
bedanya, the new iMac has an anodized aluminum frame and glass cover.
And obviously... thinner.
The monitor, I can still handle..
... but the keyboard? .... my goodness.. Im speechless.
super thin and so friggin' cool!
That's like... a picture of perfection.
Ga berani ke apple store dulu ah,
ga kuaaatt kalo megang2 itu benda...
andaikata Andi bisa gw gade'in, bakal gw gade'in dia di pegadaian.
....... demi one set of new iMac.
I simply have to have this.
duuh, andaikata duit gw uda ga berseri.....
sabar ya nak.... sabbaaar.....
Gila oh gila oh gila oh gillaaaaaa....
Comments