The sky shed it tears today,
it brought my memory back to Albert Park back in Auckland.
In days like this, I normally 'talked' to God in that park.
Pouring my heart out.
At this present days, there's not much differences.
Here I am, listening to my iPod at Starbucks,
looking out the windows, watching the fountain,
... and surprisingly.... today is freezing cold!
*ya lah... AC-nya nyemprot langsung ke gw!*
...... Pouring my heart out to the Big Dude up there.
God,
My little brain seems to wander around again.
This time, my thoughts went to a super-casual conversation in that room.
Didn't think about that convie till earlier this week.
I owe someone an apology.
Big time.
Everybody has regrets and everybody deserves a second chance.
... and Im sorry for blaming him all these times.
I know I never said that audibly, but at the back of my head... I know that I was blaming him.
And I didn't realized that, the place means THAT much for him.
Now I know that he misses that city so much.
City of memories, city of 'good life'.
Percaya deh, saya ngerti banget sama perasaan itu.
... and it breaks my heart.
I was being a spoil brat whose world only revolved around me, me and me.
Sorry for being ignorant and being too self-centered.
My prayer today is that God will somehow give him peace.
Peace of mind so that he can sleep well.
Tuhan,
I promise I'll do my best.
I know I've drifted away every now and then.
... tapi Tuhan, I ain't giving up.
not until my last breath.
Lord,
bantuin kendi....
supaya idupku menjadi berkat buat orang laen.
... biar aku jadi 'perpanjangan' tanganMu.
And as for the brother,
I believe that God will see you through.
Dont ever let go of your dreams.
Huuaaah.... penuh cinta nih atiku ni ari :D
it brought my memory back to Albert Park back in Auckland.
In days like this, I normally 'talked' to God in that park.
Pouring my heart out.
At this present days, there's not much differences.
Here I am, listening to my iPod at Starbucks,
looking out the windows, watching the fountain,
... and surprisingly.... today is freezing cold!
*ya lah... AC-nya nyemprot langsung ke gw!*
...... Pouring my heart out to the Big Dude up there.
God,
My little brain seems to wander around again.
This time, my thoughts went to a super-casual conversation in that room.
Didn't think about that convie till earlier this week.
I owe someone an apology.
Big time.
Everybody has regrets and everybody deserves a second chance.
... and Im sorry for blaming him all these times.
I know I never said that audibly, but at the back of my head... I know that I was blaming him.
And I didn't realized that, the place means THAT much for him.
Now I know that he misses that city so much.
City of memories, city of 'good life'.
Percaya deh, saya ngerti banget sama perasaan itu.
... and it breaks my heart.
I was being a spoil brat whose world only revolved around me, me and me.
Sorry for being ignorant and being too self-centered.
My prayer today is that God will somehow give him peace.
Peace of mind so that he can sleep well.
Tuhan,
I promise I'll do my best.
I know I've drifted away every now and then.
... tapi Tuhan, I ain't giving up.
not until my last breath.
Lord,
bantuin kendi....
supaya idupku menjadi berkat buat orang laen.
... biar aku jadi 'perpanjangan' tanganMu.
And as for the brother,
I believe that God will see you through.
Dont ever let go of your dreams.
Huuaaah.... penuh cinta nih atiku ni ari :D
Comments