This, is gonna be another random post...
Drove home alone today.
... it felt soo damn goood! :)
I understand now why SL said she loves driving.
I love driving alone too! *but ofcourse, my driving skill is much better then SL*
It gives me lots of "me" time.
A time when I can have it all for myself.
... somehow it gives me peace of mind.
Listened to my old U|X Band CD,
cranked the volume up and just sang along like nobody business.
God forbid, I sang waaaay out of tune and.... loud!
And I mean, WAAAAYY OUT OF TUNE! and I mean LOUUDD!
hehehe, but then... it was only me and God, so yeah :)
I texted SL yesterday,
I miss her. Heaps.
She always make me feel better.
Always.
It seems like, she always say the right thing at the right time.
Im trully blessed... wherever I go, God sent someone to look after me.
I have SL in Malaysia, I have Jo in NZ, I have many in Indo.
What more can I ask for? :)
Talked to bugem on the phone this morning.
... she's getting married in less then 2 weeks.
Sooo happy for them and my prayers are with them.
Can't wait to see her in that white gown, and Glenn in his suit.
Dear God,
thank You that you unite them as a couple.
They'll be one in 12 days, I pray that You give them peace.
Especially for the bride (to be)... whatever she has in mind, I know that You'll comfort her.
Hold her tight, Lord... guard her heart,
cover her with Your love and assurance that Glenn is 'the one'.
As their journey begins,
I know that no matter what they'll be going through, they'll be fine.
... coz God, when You are with them... then who can ever be against them?
They will rise up on wings like eagles... with You as the wind beneath their wings.
Thank you for this wonderful gift of friendship, Lord.
Aaaaaaa ga sabar pengen cepet2 tanggal 7.
Drove home alone today.
... it felt soo damn goood! :)
I understand now why SL said she loves driving.
I love driving alone too! *but ofcourse, my driving skill is much better then SL*
It gives me lots of "me" time.
A time when I can have it all for myself.
... somehow it gives me peace of mind.
Listened to my old U|X Band CD,
cranked the volume up and just sang along like nobody business.
God forbid, I sang waaaay out of tune and.... loud!
And I mean, WAAAAYY OUT OF TUNE! and I mean LOUUDD!
hehehe, but then... it was only me and God, so yeah :)
I texted SL yesterday,
I miss her. Heaps.
She always make me feel better.
Always.
It seems like, she always say the right thing at the right time.
Im trully blessed... wherever I go, God sent someone to look after me.
I have SL in Malaysia, I have Jo in NZ, I have many in Indo.
What more can I ask for? :)
Talked to bugem on the phone this morning.
... she's getting married in less then 2 weeks.
Sooo happy for them and my prayers are with them.
Can't wait to see her in that white gown, and Glenn in his suit.
Dear God,
thank You that you unite them as a couple.
They'll be one in 12 days, I pray that You give them peace.
Especially for the bride (to be)... whatever she has in mind, I know that You'll comfort her.
Hold her tight, Lord... guard her heart,
cover her with Your love and assurance that Glenn is 'the one'.
As their journey begins,
I know that no matter what they'll be going through, they'll be fine.
... coz God, when You are with them... then who can ever be against them?
They will rise up on wings like eagles... with You as the wind beneath their wings.
Thank you for this wonderful gift of friendship, Lord.
Aaaaaaa ga sabar pengen cepet2 tanggal 7.
Comments