It's been 361 day since the day I got married.
Lagi liat2 my blog last year,
pas udah deket2 mo merit... busset, ternyata gw sempet stress juga yeee.
hihihi... lucunya dirikuuu :)
It's a good thing that I keep record of what's going on in my life.
... Im glad that Im one who writes, blogging and diary-ing.
I can reflect and learn from my own life...
I laughed and cried when I read my own story of life...
It was a huge step from there to here.
... from 14 June 1998 till 29 September 2006.
And now, we'll be having our first anniversary in few days.
We'll take a moment off our busy schedule and take time to reflect and celebrate.
Pas lagi liat2 blog yg lama, lagi baca2 diary juga....
Ternyata Tuhan itu baiiiik banget ya.
From the moment of my salvation on February 7, 1999 till now
Ternyata I've been through A LOT with Him.
Gw bener2 di 'proses', ditempa,.....
Through all the ups and downs,
and I can see that I grew up.
Huhauhauha.....
not a moment in my life yg gw lewatin tanpa Tuhan disamping gw.
Walo dulu jaman2nya bandel, jaman2nya coba2 ngroko, coba2 cimeng, minum2...
He always has a way to bring me back to the right track.
Duuh... saya lapppeeeerrr....
Lagi liat2 my blog last year,
pas udah deket2 mo merit... busset, ternyata gw sempet stress juga yeee.
hihihi... lucunya dirikuuu :)
It's a good thing that I keep record of what's going on in my life.
... Im glad that Im one who writes, blogging and diary-ing.
I can reflect and learn from my own life...
I laughed and cried when I read my own story of life...
It was a huge step from there to here.
... from 14 June 1998 till 29 September 2006.
And now, we'll be having our first anniversary in few days.
We'll take a moment off our busy schedule and take time to reflect and celebrate.
Pas lagi liat2 blog yg lama, lagi baca2 diary juga....
Ternyata Tuhan itu baiiiik banget ya.
From the moment of my salvation on February 7, 1999 till now
Ternyata I've been through A LOT with Him.
Gw bener2 di 'proses', ditempa,.....
Through all the ups and downs,
and I can see that I grew up.
Huhauhauha.....
not a moment in my life yg gw lewatin tanpa Tuhan disamping gw.
Walo dulu jaman2nya bandel, jaman2nya coba2 ngroko, coba2 cimeng, minum2...
He always has a way to bring me back to the right track.
Duuh... saya lapppeeeerrr....
Comments