I know it's a little too late to be asking for christmas present,
... but can I please have my dog back?
Please.
I know.
Can't have him back, can I?
I just wanna dig a hole so deep that noone can see nor touch me.
I need my friggin' space.
I don't need all those speech about 'Piko doesn't want you to be sad'
or 'just let him go..'
or 'musti relain.. biar dikremasi, kan jiwanya udah ama Tuhan' and so on and on and oon..
Dont they think I know that?
Aren't Christian allowed to have grieving moments, too?
Isn't it normal not wanting to imagine how your best buddy for 15 years will be creamated?
And you know what?
As much as he's happy up there,
Im pretty sure he misses me as much as I miss him.
I just wanna be alone for a while.
Ga lama kok. Just for awhile..
I know they all love me...
and I appreciate it. Really.
.. but as of now...
DONT TALK TO ME!!!
Text me, write me a comment, email me or whatever...
JUST DONT TALK TO ME!!!!!!
Please.
... but can I please have my dog back?
Please.
I know.
Can't have him back, can I?
I just wanna dig a hole so deep that noone can see nor touch me.
I need my friggin' space.
I don't need all those speech about 'Piko doesn't want you to be sad'
or 'just let him go..'
or 'musti relain.. biar dikremasi, kan jiwanya udah ama Tuhan' and so on and on and oon..
Dont they think I know that?
Aren't Christian allowed to have grieving moments, too?
Isn't it normal not wanting to imagine how your best buddy for 15 years will be creamated?
And you know what?
As much as he's happy up there,
Im pretty sure he misses me as much as I miss him.
I just wanna be alone for a while.
Ga lama kok. Just for awhile..
I know they all love me...
and I appreciate it. Really.
.. but as of now...
DONT TALK TO ME!!!
Text me, write me a comment, email me or whatever...
JUST DONT TALK TO ME!!!!!!
Please.
Comments