Had a great time this weekend.
... small reunion with the girls,
makan sushi sebojong2 banyaknye...
Seru nemenin si kojel kuar masuk bridal,
n ended up kayanya dia bakal pake an altered night gown from Sebastian.
Ngakak2 menggila sepanjang jalan...
Then si kutu came and picked me up di PI.
He came with a no-occasion white rose and little card,
The card said :
Thank you Poo-Kie,
... for colouring my life,
and make this 'journey'
.. worth and exciting..
Love,
*sign*
-hubby-
So sweet... otaknya lagi lempeng tuh.. huehehe
Poo-kie stands for "pooing-yangkie",
coz he said I poo a lot.
This morning he fixed me breakfast.
He woke up earlier for his morning jog,
then when I woke up, I found him in the kitchen coooking breakie.
Hihihi.... me happy :)
Kamsya yaaaa


Anyway,
tomorrow is a new day.
Literally new.
Moga2 semua lancar...
*keeping psalm 131 vibrant and alive...*
... small reunion with the girls,
makan sushi sebojong2 banyaknye...
Seru nemenin si kojel kuar masuk bridal,
n ended up kayanya dia bakal pake an altered night gown from Sebastian.
Ngakak2 menggila sepanjang jalan...
Then si kutu came and picked me up di PI.
He came with a no-occasion white rose and little card,
The card said :
Thank you Poo-Kie,
... for colouring my life,
and make this 'journey'
.. worth and exciting..
Love,
*sign*
-hubby-
So sweet... otaknya lagi lempeng tuh.. huehehe
Poo-kie stands for "pooing-yangkie",
coz he said I poo a lot.
This morning he fixed me breakfast.
He woke up earlier for his morning jog,
then when I woke up, I found him in the kitchen coooking breakie.
Hihihi.... me happy :)
Kamsya yaaaa
Anyway,
tomorrow is a new day.
Literally new.
Moga2 semua lancar...
*keeping psalm 131 vibrant and alive...*
Comments