On a break. Finally.
I don't know if it's well-deserved, but it's very much needed.
I've got about a zillion mental notes in my head,
I think the world would run out of post-its should they all be written down.
For the past eight weeks or so, I have been looking forward to this.
Now all I need is another milestone somewhere along the not-so-distant future to keep me going before, possibly, crashing down my jet and the entire army down towards this end of year.
My whole life is waiting for me to be re-constructed.
I think somehow I'm ready.
.... perhaps just unwilling to admit to the kind of reality I've yearned for half my life - in fear of looking back and wishing I'd chosen a different life altogether.
Perhaps, because I know no other way, but this is what I want.
This is definitely what I've always wanted.
Life will only get better.
Life will take me to an exciting road..
I am ready.
I suppose it's alright.... we all get scared sometimes.
I suppose hanging on wouldn't hurt, either.
But some days I just get tired of playing hero.
I want to crash and burn ..... and live again..
..... the way they always do in the movies.
I do.
I really do.
I don't know if it's well-deserved, but it's very much needed.
I've got about a zillion mental notes in my head,
I think the world would run out of post-its should they all be written down.
For the past eight weeks or so, I have been looking forward to this.
Now all I need is another milestone somewhere along the not-so-distant future to keep me going before, possibly, crashing down my jet and the entire army down towards this end of year.
My whole life is waiting for me to be re-constructed.
I think somehow I'm ready.
.... perhaps just unwilling to admit to the kind of reality I've yearned for half my life - in fear of looking back and wishing I'd chosen a different life altogether.
Perhaps, because I know no other way, but this is what I want.
This is definitely what I've always wanted.
Life will only get better.
Life will take me to an exciting road..
I am ready.
I suppose it's alright.... we all get scared sometimes.
I suppose hanging on wouldn't hurt, either.
But some days I just get tired of playing hero.
I want to crash and burn ..... and live again..
..... the way they always do in the movies.
I do.
I really do.
Comments