Iya... Good morning world.
Literally yg good morning world,
... karena sayah baru aja bernorak2 ria liat Google Earth.
Teknologi makin lama makin canggih ya..
Gw checked out Auckland barusan.
huhauhua..... can see my townhouse booo!
Canggeeh.
Btw, as usual... lagi ga niat kerja dong.
Salahin cuacanya doong.. dingin gini....
Last night I had a great time praying.
... it's been a while.
Sendirian, denger lagu and just worship.
Pressing on till peace linger and tears rolled.
It's really been a while.
Im sure that God will make us a channel of blessings for others.
Berkatnya udah siap kok buat dicurahin. (amiiin)
... tinggal siapin hati aja, kapasitasnya lagi di enlarge (amiiiin).
And it is the assurance that keeps me going.
.. The assurance that all things will be beautiful in its time.
And the time will come kok.
It will.
Not just for me.
... tapi buat semua yg willing.
... buat semua yang ga give up.
Yes, we have lots and lots and lots of shitty moments in our life.
We had our heart broken,
We had lost our hopes.
Tapi through all those,
Im glad Im not one who give up on my faith.
I had my share of bitterness towards religion and the so-called "christianity".
I had my hatred towards orang2 gereja yg munafik.
I had had enough of all those politics in church and stuff.
... but through all that,
I learn to not-see the people.
I learn to look up to the Big Dude up there.
People failed.
... but I believe that I can count on my God.
Udah terbukti ! hahuahuha
Btw, Piko sakit....
si gendut bandel sih.
Kemaren dia nyolong daging mentah.
Duuuh... trus lagi ke dokter sekarang.
Takut jantungnya juga... semalem uda dibawa ke UGD.
Lidahnya biru kata mami.... trus dikasih oksigen and obat tidur.
Ni ari balik lagi ke dokter..
Genduuut.... get well ya sayaang.....
Literally yg good morning world,
... karena sayah baru aja bernorak2 ria liat Google Earth.
Teknologi makin lama makin canggih ya..
Gw checked out Auckland barusan.
huhauhua..... can see my townhouse booo!
Canggeeh.
Btw, as usual... lagi ga niat kerja dong.
Salahin cuacanya doong.. dingin gini....
Last night I had a great time praying.
... it's been a while.
Sendirian, denger lagu and just worship.
Pressing on till peace linger and tears rolled.
It's really been a while.
Im sure that God will make us a channel of blessings for others.
Berkatnya udah siap kok buat dicurahin. (amiiin)
... tinggal siapin hati aja, kapasitasnya lagi di enlarge (amiiiin).
And it is the assurance that keeps me going.
.. The assurance that all things will be beautiful in its time.
And the time will come kok.
It will.
Not just for me.
... tapi buat semua yg willing.
... buat semua yang ga give up.
Yes, we have lots and lots and lots of shitty moments in our life.
We had our heart broken,
We had lost our hopes.
Tapi through all those,
Im glad Im not one who give up on my faith.
I had my share of bitterness towards religion and the so-called "christianity".
I had my hatred towards orang2 gereja yg munafik.
I had had enough of all those politics in church and stuff.
... but through all that,
I learn to not-see the people.
I learn to look up to the Big Dude up there.
People failed.
... but I believe that I can count on my God.
Udah terbukti ! hahuahuha
Btw, Piko sakit....
si gendut bandel sih.
Kemaren dia nyolong daging mentah.
Duuuh... trus lagi ke dokter sekarang.
Takut jantungnya juga... semalem uda dibawa ke UGD.
Lidahnya biru kata mami.... trus dikasih oksigen and obat tidur.
Ni ari balik lagi ke dokter..
Genduuut.... get well ya sayaang.....
Comments