Thank you so much,
... for being there for me.
... udah nungguin tiap kali aku pulang malem.
Never complains even when I left you for years during my college years.
Thank you.. that you always stood up for me.
Thank you.
... for teaching me about unconditional love.
Now that you're gone.
.. I wish I can turn back time to 15 years ago when I saw u for the first time.
Tapi gapapa dut.
I know you've lived a very very good life while you're on earth.
You died in the arms of your family.
Literally.
I love you. We love you.
So very much.
... I hope you know that.
I know, you know that.
Dutiieh... kamu pahlawanku.
And you will always be.
Mulai dari bandel2nya pas SMP,
... sampe pas aku patah hati buat pertama kali pas SMA,
... terus pas aku ngambek gara2 ga boleh ke Perth waktu umur 16,
Kamu juga yang nemenin waktu pertama kali aku ngebajak kamar ucok pas dia pertama ke Ostrali.
Pas pertama ke KL,
kata mami kamu ga mau tidur...
kamu terus nungguin aku di tangga for days..
I dont know much about life after death...
But I do know this much.
... I know that God created him, and that he is in a good hand.
I know that God has eased away all the pains.
... And that God is taking a very very good care of my gendut.
Tuhan,
Please jagain Piko disana.
Dia ga suka pake selimut and dia cuma mau minum aer dingin doang.
And God.... dia suka banget makan sate.
.. kasihin ya satenya.. jangan banyak2, tar dia tambah gendut.
Piko.. have fun ya wherever you are.
Aku sayaaang banget sama kamu.
You're not just a dog.
In fact, you are more than a friend.
I believe that angels do exist.
... coz God put you in my life.
You are my angel, sayang...
... and my hero.
Piko, sayang ya.
Thank you. So.much.
For everything.
Thank you.
Comments