So, have I told you that after I closed my Health-Sector chapter, I went on to work for Ministry of Justice?
Anyway, MoJ is a much bigger scale compared to the hospital.
The place is literally HUGE.
There's no special treatment, as in... even when you're the highest of the rank, you dont get an office. At all.
You get a table, along with everybody else.
This place is so much more high-tech then the old hospital office.
Though I must admit, my corner office with a helicopter view (literally, I can the the rescue helipads) was much more interesting in terms of view.
Now as much as I enjoy this new office, I've made a secret pact with God.
Ofcourse, it has everything to do with my health. I may or may not quit. And if I quit, I wont even bother to think about going back to work for the rest of the year.
The ball is not in my court now.
But ofcourse, I secretly have a wish on which way He will throw the ball to.
So, thank You that I can be who I am with You.
Now can You please help me put on weight again? I've lost close to 4kgs in 2,5 weeks and I think for the first time ever..... I hate what I see in the mirror, God.
I look unhealthy (duh?!).
I look unhappy (how can I if I feel miserable with the fevers?)
I can see my cheekbones.
My eyes dont spark.
My spirit dimmed.
Thank You for the appetite, it's not actually that bad... but just not enough to stop the weight loss. Yes, maybe because I normally eat like a babi... and now I eat slightly-less-than-normal-humanbeing.
So it's 1:06 am and Im still awake with a 38.6°c... tapi I dont feel miserable sih, so thats good.
A bit hungry. Shall I wake the husband and ask him to make some telor ceplok? :)
Comments