So after battling fever for 2 weeks, THIS happened overnight:
A tennis-ball sized lumps that formed an abscess underneath my deltoid yg rasanya?
Worse than childbirth even kalo keserempet kaen baju! Ketiup angin aja sakit cuy!
So senen ngantor (teuteup!) cuma sejam then home to see Shona.
Bawa Andi kali ini karena got a feeling it's gonna be ED next.
Shona pas liat cuma melotot trus "wow Candice.. you keep surprising me" trus dia senyum2 frustrasi. That poor pretty british pregnant lady.... diukur. 11x12.
ED deh. Langsung ke ortho. Pas dokternya liat "Wow, I can see why your GP is sending you to us"
Pokonya semua nurses and dokter yg liat pada ber wow2 ria liat tu benjolan. Even more so when they found it it happen in like 9 hours! Wong mandi pagi masi liciiin. Mandi sore uda ga bisa angkat tangan.
Ortho begitu liat "we need to send you to the theater. We wont do it in ED because it's so big and you're gonna need surgery with general anaesthetic"
Gw blg andi, bagus lah bius total. Kalo lokal matiii sakitnya ga kebayang.
So I had to wait 1,5 jaman while they prep for the theater. Considered emergency surgery karena it happened in less than 6 hours.
Pas masuk dokter tod andi it's gonna be quick. 15 minutes paling. Tau2? 2,5 jam! Panik la tu org ga dikabarin.
Apparently I had a bad reaction to Morphin, which is strange karena dulu pake IV and oral ga masalah.
I developed severe hives on my arms, and gatelnyaaa masa ampun itu muka.
And gw halusinasi. Kali ini gw katanya nanya... ngeyel... ko anjing boleh masuk hospital? Naek ke bed gw pula. I dont mind, but why is he so special he gets to come in here?
When it comes to surgery, I must have something gory to show.
This time I managed to snap photos while dokternya manggil nursenya.
And bukan gw kalo gampang di infus... up to this day, I have 11 IV lines yg collapsed. Im on my 12th.
Ga keitung bolong gagal buat drew blood.
2 lines karena yg atas collapse tp susternya belon rela nyopotin karena dia nyoba setengah mati, begitu sukses baru kepake masuk antibiotik 1 udah collapsed. Let me at least admire my hardwork a little longer, gitu katanya. Korea geblek hahaha
The newest yg masi berfungsi dan setelah 4 nurses mencoba. The one who finally got it, got a roaring claps from the colleagues. Me? Facapalm aja deh. Tengsin!
Oh kali ini double challenge karena they cant touch my left arm sama sekali. Game on!
Ah sudahlah. Makan steak aja











Comments