BRIGHT STAR
Why do people have certain destinies and not others?
Is it because they have failed to uncover their true ability, talent and worth?
There should be a purpose for our existence on this earth... right?
Are we too scared to follow our dreams?
Are we afraid of how to others we might seem?
Are we afraid of changes?
Well maybe.. just maybe, it's time to reach for the moon,
.... to take the plunge and break out of the cocoon.
I don’t want to live a life of regret. I don't.
Today Im gonna make a special bet,
... that all my potentials I will fulfil with the power and blessing of my Father’s will.
I wanna be that butterfly reaching for the sun,
Reaching towards the light of the exalted one,
I want to fulfil my destiny.... watever it is.
Day by day, I want my wings to grow stronger,
but I need the natural light of His grace upon me.
So that I can be like a moth to the night-light,
Like stars shining bright,
In God's ebony tapestry.....
Im gonna be real to me.
Why do people have certain destinies and not others?
Is it because they have failed to uncover their true ability, talent and worth?
There should be a purpose for our existence on this earth... right?
Are we too scared to follow our dreams?
Are we afraid of how to others we might seem?
Are we afraid of changes?
Well maybe.. just maybe, it's time to reach for the moon,
.... to take the plunge and break out of the cocoon.
I don’t want to live a life of regret. I don't.
Today Im gonna make a special bet,
... that all my potentials I will fulfil with the power and blessing of my Father’s will.
I wanna be that butterfly reaching for the sun,
Reaching towards the light of the exalted one,
I want to fulfil my destiny.... watever it is.
Day by day, I want my wings to grow stronger,
but I need the natural light of His grace upon me.
So that I can be like a moth to the night-light,
Like stars shining bright,
In God's ebony tapestry.....
Im gonna be real to me.
Comments