Cry of the Incessant Ramblings of a Heart..
Banyak orang yang lebih susah dari gw secara finansial.
... tapi kenapa mereka bisa do what they like, and gw ngga?
They can quit work whenever they want.
They can go back to school whenever they want.
... tapi kenapa gw ngga?
Kenapa orang laen bisa have their own business (walo kecil2an)?
... tapi kok gw ngga?
Kenapa orang laen bisa berenti kerja n just chill out for a month or two?
... tapi kok gw ngga?
I know why... they've got support from their family and friends.
... I don't.
People don't believe in me.
They don't know what I made of.
..... just because I ask them to order some tea, doesn't mean I'm not capable of doing stuff!
I believe that I have more determination than any of them.
I'm confident that gw punya keinginan untuk maju lebih dari mereka.
Mungkin sekarang baru omongan doang,
emang belon keliatan action'nya.... tapi I know what I have inside.
I know.
God, I feel like I'm in prison.
When am I gonna breakthrough?
Doooh! Beneran berasa kayak dipenjara...
I should be out there doing stuff.
Binguung... gw bisa fall into depression kalo begini terus bo!!
Tiaaaap malem ga pernah bisa tidur enak,
pasti kebangun terus then ga bisa tidur.
Mo sampe kapaan?!?
Stop under-estimating me people!!
You suppose to be the one who support me.
You suppose to be the one who encourage me.
Geez! Why can't you see a potential in me?
Why can't you see my capacity to be big?
Please people... I need you to back me up.
Please.
Banyak orang yang lebih susah dari gw secara finansial.
... tapi kenapa mereka bisa do what they like, and gw ngga?
They can quit work whenever they want.
They can go back to school whenever they want.
... tapi kenapa gw ngga?
Kenapa orang laen bisa have their own business (walo kecil2an)?
... tapi kok gw ngga?
Kenapa orang laen bisa berenti kerja n just chill out for a month or two?
... tapi kok gw ngga?
I know why... they've got support from their family and friends.
... I don't.
People don't believe in me.
They don't know what I made of.
..... just because I ask them to order some tea, doesn't mean I'm not capable of doing stuff!
I believe that I have more determination than any of them.
I'm confident that gw punya keinginan untuk maju lebih dari mereka.
Mungkin sekarang baru omongan doang,
emang belon keliatan action'nya.... tapi I know what I have inside.
I know.
God, I feel like I'm in prison.
When am I gonna breakthrough?
Doooh! Beneran berasa kayak dipenjara...
I should be out there doing stuff.
Binguung... gw bisa fall into depression kalo begini terus bo!!
Tiaaaap malem ga pernah bisa tidur enak,
pasti kebangun terus then ga bisa tidur.
Mo sampe kapaan?!?
Stop under-estimating me people!!
You suppose to be the one who support me.
You suppose to be the one who encourage me.
Geez! Why can't you see a potential in me?
Why can't you see my capacity to be big?
Please people... I need you to back me up.
Please.
Comments