A FRIEND CALLED STEPHEN LU.

Met him about 3 years ago during Student Life Group with Justin
Born in Taiwan, raised in Thailand before becoming a New Zealand citizen.
A bloke with a very very smart brain.
A straight A+ student,
.....stubborn, and always correcting people's grammar.
Apart from all his irritating behaviour,
he always there whenever I needed him.
I remember the time when I had a fight with Jo and I didn't wanna come home before she sleep.
So I called him up, he came all the way from town and accompany me.
We hung out till late night... just drove around New Lynn and talk on the playground, chasing cats.. hehhehe...
Stephen is in Singapore now, furthering his Doctoral study or something.
I asked his favour to send our application for Amazing Race Asia, and without doubt or hesitation he's willing to help us out.
He called Singapore's postal service and ask around,
he went to check it out...
... He goes the distance.
Simple thing... but he taught me not to take things for granted.
it is that simple thing that goes through the heart.... and stay.
Thank you, Boy.

Met him about 3 years ago during Student Life Group with Justin
Born in Taiwan, raised in Thailand before becoming a New Zealand citizen.
A bloke with a very very smart brain.
A straight A+ student,
.....stubborn, and always correcting people's grammar.
Apart from all his irritating behaviour,
he always there whenever I needed him.
I remember the time when I had a fight with Jo and I didn't wanna come home before she sleep.
So I called him up, he came all the way from town and accompany me.
We hung out till late night... just drove around New Lynn and talk on the playground, chasing cats.. hehhehe...
Stephen is in Singapore now, furthering his Doctoral study or something.
I asked his favour to send our application for Amazing Race Asia, and without doubt or hesitation he's willing to help us out.
He called Singapore's postal service and ask around,
he went to check it out...
... He goes the distance.
Simple thing... but he taught me not to take things for granted.
it is that simple thing that goes through the heart.... and stay.
Thank you, Boy.
Comments