MISTY BLUE..
Rain pours on my doorstep,
No, not a friendly greeting for the morning sun that has yet to arrive.
I sit there, awake under the midnight sky
And amongst the bluest of mists.
With dreams of a faraway lala land where the moon rises so high,
Among no ordinary stars,.. but a thousand constellations.
I'd fly high beyond the farthest rainbow,
And when I look down..... I'd see angels.
Those with glittering dust and silver wings.
So why end this dream when I could live forever?
But could I, instead, live with no contentment.... at all?
Alas.
I fell back and rested my gaze on the dancing clouds.
I closed my eyes, and picked one star to wish upon.
Wish I may, I wish I might...
Keep the one star I'm wishing upon tonight.
Keep it for another endless journey.
..... Another endless dreams.
Someday. Perhaps.. some other rainy days
:)
Rain pours on my doorstep,
No, not a friendly greeting for the morning sun that has yet to arrive.
I sit there, awake under the midnight sky
And amongst the bluest of mists.
With dreams of a faraway lala land where the moon rises so high,
Among no ordinary stars,.. but a thousand constellations.
I'd fly high beyond the farthest rainbow,
And when I look down..... I'd see angels.
Those with glittering dust and silver wings.
So why end this dream when I could live forever?
But could I, instead, live with no contentment.... at all?
Alas.
I fell back and rested my gaze on the dancing clouds.
I closed my eyes, and picked one star to wish upon.
Wish I may, I wish I might...
Keep the one star I'm wishing upon tonight.
Keep it for another endless journey.
..... Another endless dreams.
Someday. Perhaps.. some other rainy days
:)
Comments
dah kayak kuda ngikik! ;þ